Possobile trade?

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
So anyway my dad has owns a computer company does anyone have a used Full exhaust system they may be willing to trade for a brand new in the box Laptop ? I figure this way would save me cash and could help a member get a brand new laptop in the process. Message me. The laptops i get are diffrent usually HP's With at least a gig of ram Etc....  Pm me maybe we cna work something out Usually takes me under a week to get notebook let me know..  

Unfourntantley i was planning on buying a full system with money i earned from selling off my sphnx kittens but 3 of them have died due to complications and i only have 1 left now and because of all the time in bottle feeding this kitten i will now not be selling it i am too attached. Let me know what yah have and we will possobily try and work out a deal.

Tito,
Can'y help with the exhaust but sorry to hear about the kittens. I have my first litter of Persian's. Started with 7 and ended up with 3.
Just out of curiosity, how much do you get for the Sphinx's? Do they sell good?
Good luck with the trade,
Shawn

my girlfriend from Philly suburbs....something Heights. I may be interested in this offer. I have 07 Red(like your avatar) with stock exhaust. I've been wanting to upgrade. let me check with Ole girl to see if can do this sooner than expected. If I can, I WILL PM ya.

kanji i was talking about a used Aftermarket full system sorry for the Confusion. i should have stated this in the first post.

And first vr4 they are very hard to come by. There are usually waiting lists for kittens. i have one left and after all this bottle feeding i wont be selling this one i am Tottaly attached to it and so is the wife i think it would be a package deal iw ould have to go with the kitten if i tried to sell it lol

Back