PMRA Race results Round2

Professor

Hayabusa Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Here is a list of winners from last nights PMRA round 2 at Thunder Valley Raceway in Noble, Oklahoma. Several Hayabusa.Org members were in attendance. I enjoyed meeting all of you.

Funny Bike Winner......Glen Nickelberry
Funny Bike R/U............Mark Wagner

Pro Street Winner.......Alex Hughes
Pro Street R/U............Jay Doleshal

Top Gas Winner..........Mitch Brown
Top Gas R/U................(none..was a disqualification)

Super Comp Winner.....Mark Rendeluk
Super Comp R/U...........Jeff House

Super Street Winner......Toney Freeman
Super Street R/U...........Charles Derr

Super Gas Winner........Kirk "Rawhide" Reeves
Super Gas R/U..............James Sullivan

Pro ET Winner...............Rick Howell
Pro ET R/U....................Dan Rollman

Street ET Winner..........Rick Howell
Street ET R/U...............Rick Hoffman

Team Trophy Winner.....Ellis County #1

hey rick- glad to see it came together for you again! was nice meeting you and i look forward to getting some more pointers from ya. tell your brother im gunnin for ya after his comments on our race to my woman! LOL

Sounds like you had fun
super.gif

(cornbreadjunky @ May 13 2007,10:flamethrowing:) hey rick- glad to see it came together for you again! was nice meeting you and i look forward to getting some more pointers from ya. tell your brother im gunnin for ya after his comments on our race to my woman! LOL
He knows how to stir it up! lol!

Nice meeting you and your buddys! The offer is still good on the seat pan if you want to try it out.

The runner up in Street E/T was also a member on the board. Maybe we can get him to post up. He did extremely well also.

Guys here is what makes me thrilled to be a part of the races..... I captured a friends excitment after he has tried and tried to get into the nines.... A candid shot that says it all....

rick_9.gif

It was great to meet Rick and the Captain. I ran my first PMRA race and LOVED IT!!! I broke out in round two, but me and Besse are still learning to get along!! Congratulations to you Rick!!
beerchug.gif

(Moparict @ May 13 2007,18:59) It was great to meet Rick and the Captain.  I ran my first PMRA race and LOVED IT!!!  I broke out in round two, but me and Besse are still learning to get along!!  Congratulations to you Rick!!
beerchug.gif
First of all let me say that you are tall...... jeesh It was fantastic to meet you guys there... It really puts a connection on things when your able to see a persons face after seeing post after post... Very gratifying for me, then to have the honor to snap a few pics while your racing is awesome.....

CD107 it was awesome meeting you there too... You need to post up more, I will make sure and get custom pics of you next time......

cap

(captain @ May 14 2007,15:06)
(Moparict @ May 13 2007,18:59) It was great to meet Rick and the Captain.  I ran my first PMRA race and LOVED IT!!!  I broke out in round two, but me and Besse are still learning to get along!!  Congratulations to you Rick!!
beerchug.gif
First of all let me say that you are tall...... jeesh It was fantastic to meet you guys there... It really puts a connection on things when your able to see a persons face after seeing post after post... Very gratifying for me, then to have the honor to snap a few pics while your racing is awesome.....

CD107 it was awesome meeting you there too... You need to post up more, I will make sure and get custom pics of you next time......

cap
I know I'm tall!! I look like a goon on my busa!! LOL!!!
biggrin.gif

(captain @ May 14 2007,15:06)
beerchug.gif

cap
I'll be sure to post more here and in the top speed forum. Work has me slammed right now so my surfin time is seriously limited.

In other news, a local photographer has asked to take pics of my bike with bikini clad models for a calandar they are putting together.
super.gif

Back