pics

busa_boy_69

Registered
Well project Busa is finally done. In one day it got frame sliders, fairing screens, a power commander 5, BMC racing air filter and an Akrapovic 4-2-1 exhaust AND I finally have pics for you guys. They arent in order but you can see the stock bike and all the progress up to it being finished. Hope you guys enjoy and think i did a good job. Lol

20151003_225251_resized.jpg

20151116_165945_resized.jpg

20151116_170005_resized.jpg

20151116_170032_resized.jpg

20151116_203849_resized.jpg

20151123_181244_resized.jpg

20151123_181218_resized.jpg

20151123_181209_resized.jpg

Nice . 15 model like my brothers . black passenger rear sets but silver front . we blacked his out .

Nice . 15 model like my brothers . black passenger rear sets but silver front . we blacked his out .

I will be blacking my rearsets out soon. I want yo get that stealthy black look. Thats why i did the sliders exhaust and screens in black.

Looks good! I'll bet you'll really feel the weight loss of those huge OEM cans. I sure do when I put the 6 into 1 Kerker onto my CBX.

Looks good! I'll bet you'll really feel the weight loss of those huge OEM cans. I sure do when I put the 6 into 1 Kerker onto my CBX.

Its funny you said that. Lol. My dad and mom stopped by when i was working on it. The old was off and the new was getting ready to go on. My mom asked me what the point of doing it was. I said you know what i have the perfect answer to that. I said hold out your arms and I put the two old mufflers in them and she could barely hold them up. Then i did the same thing with the akrapovic. Her eyes got huge! She just looked at me and said son how fast do you want this thing to go. Haha

Its funny you said that. Lol. My dad and mom stopped by when i was working on it. The old was off and the new was getting ready to go on. My mom asked me what the point of doing it was. I said you know what i have the perfect answer to that. I said hold out your arms and I put the two old mufflers in them and she could barely hold them up. Then i did the same thing with the akrapovic. Her eyes got huge! She just looked at me and said son how fast do you want this thing to go. Haha

Sounds like my mom:laugh:

Back