• Max Biaggi

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Max Neukirchner

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i just watched the race 2 and i won't tell who won. i don't want to ruin it for the ones have not seen it yet.
i give you one clue, it was a good race!!!! :laugh:

I have been reading a few foreign websites and the general consensus is that the pre-season hype on Spies was well warranted ( I would tend to agree! :rofl:) there are a few nay Sayers but for the most part he is drumming up a lot of good press! Yamaha should thank Suzuki big time for handing them their next Superstar! In time this will go down as one of the worst business decisions in motor racing. If I were to liken it to Nascar, it would be like watching Hendrick let Kyle Busch go to Joe Gibbs racing. :moon:

I have been reading a few foreign websites and the general consensus is that the pre-season hype on Spies was well warranted ( I would tend to agree! :rofl:) there are a few nay Sayers but for the most part he is drumming up a lot of good press! Yamaha should thank Suzuki big time for handing them their next Superstar! In time this will go down as one of the worst business decisions in motor racing. If I were to liken it to Nascar, it would be like watching Hendrick let Kyle Busch go to Joe Gibbs racing. :moon:

yeh... i agree and he is one talented son of gun, first time ever on the track and win the race!:bowdown: wow!!!!!:thumbsup:

Spoiler-----------------

Its late Tuesday night, so you guys have had time to watch the races, otherwise don't read any further!

Spies wins Race 2!! :beerchug:
I think he could've won Race 1 as well, but that's the way racing goes.

Suzuki has a bunch of retards working to have resigned Capirossi over Spies. Spies was the fastest MotoGP suzuki in Indy. Well Yamaha has him now.

Go Spies in WSBK!

Go Hayden in MotoGP!!

The Italian coverage on youtube is pretty good.

First race the Suzuki seemed to be a real handful in the twisties against a very stable Ducati, could be rider, could be tires?

Second race, Spies walked it easily on his Yamaha in the end, made it look like a piece of cake.

- SBK Phillip Island 2009[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
New track Same Story! Spies is making this look easy! Are you paying attention Suzuki???
link

Link 2

20090312_162636.jpg

Back