Pac?  hello?  where you hidin bro?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Pac? You out there? Haven't heard from ya in awhile Bro? Everything okay?

Is this thing on?

Yep...still here, brother.
wink.gif

Been busy as heck with work. I mean B-U-S-totheFUGGIN-Y busy. Up to me eyeballs in work.

Supervisor went on leave, ASA went on leave. The office is already short one body (supposed to be two case managers on duty, but I'm the only one left) and then this happens.

I've been in supervisor's meetings four days in a row, coordinated stats and research with the federal Probation office and the Mental health dept. here, looked over funding options and concerns, had to oversee invoice submittals for the treatment providers in my program as well as being tasked with working on a semi-annual progress report for the program evaluators.

Not to mention setting up drug-testing lists, intake appointments with our IMFT counselor, conducting classes, inputting group attendance and coordinating communications with my office and the judiciary.

Did I mention that on top of all that, I still needed to do my duties as a case manager? Not just my clients, but the client base as a whole? :pullshairicon:

So yeah...just been a tad busy.
laugh.gif
How's everyone doing here?
biggrin.gif

yes, I've seen. Just now caught up with what all the dayum RSD avatars are about.

Hehe...

If you spent less time with the razor, you'd have more time to get things done!  
tounge.gif
poke.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150780587 -->

har har, chucky.
tounge.gif

Actually, I haven't been able to get in a shave, lately. I've been too tired.

I've only tried shaving ONCE when I was tired. Needless to say, I had to take a coupla days off from work laid up in bed to recuperate from my mishap. Thank god I wasn't using the old-fashioned razor. The results would have been nothing short of catastrophic.
wow.gif

Back