Opinions of these boots

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to get some input on these boots.  I need some new ones and thought these might be a suitable replacement until I can talk the house mouse into the ICON Package that I posted earlier.  

Don

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NITRO-MEN-MENS-SPORT-MOTORCYCLE-BOOT-BOOTS-BIKER-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6751QQihZ0
19QQitemZ8073879827QQrdZ1" target="_blank">Clicky Thing</a>

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: "For got to add the link"|1150034316 -->

I had a pair of the lower top boots that I bought from a board member. I liked them, they wil prtect you feet. Material moves and breathes ...
I ended up moving from those Nitros to my Sidi Vertigos.

GSXTacy had some boots from Nitro. He liked the comfort and they looked good, but zippers gave out after a few months. I bought some boots from newenough.com made by Setup for about the same money and I like them alot.

Don, those boots look nice, but I have no experience with the brand. NewEnough is a great company to deal with. Anyhow, you must be sorta excited with buying all the new gear...sorta cool to be in a position to pick and choose what ya want. Also I find reading the reviews, and asking questions just as rewarding as actually getting the gear. Maybe its just the memmory of shopping through the old Sears catalog before Christmas as a kid.
smile.gif

Don, those boots look nice, but I have no experience with the brand. NewEnough is a great company to deal with. Anyhow, you must be sorta excited with buying all the new gear...sorta cool to be in a position to pick and choose what ya want. Also I find reading the reviews, and asking questions just as rewarding as actually getting the gear. Maybe its just the memmory of shopping through the old Sears catalog before Christmas as a kid.
smile.gif
The pair that I currently have are made by the same company, they are the shorty style. I like them well enough. I am trying to wait to get the new gear all at once (probably going to have to go to different gloves, the timax2 were recalled and are on backorder until Oct) but I need to get some new boots now. I figured for $80 shipped, not a bad deal even if I only wear them a month or so.

I remember going thru the toy section of the Sears catalog as a kid and circling in red ink the stuff I wanted. My mother used to get so pissed because I marked up the catalog, but I figured the only person that was interested in the toys was me so why did it matter.

Thanks for the memory.

Don

Back