one fast car

My grandma can launch better than that. But I will say that's a nice car to do what it did. The bike should have had the beginning and the car only catch up at the higher speeds due to aerodynamics

My grandma can launch better than that. But I will say that's a nice car to do what it did. The bike should have had the beginning and the car only catch up at the higher speeds due to aerodynamics

The car is AWD and it was wet. The GTR is no slouch in stock form. When they first came out we had a guy at the local track running 11.50s with it and cutting 1.8-1.9 60' iirc. The bike was stock wheelbase and didn't look to be lowered so cutting those 60's on that bike wouldn't be easy. With the way the car was staying ahead of the bike like it was, in going to guess it wasn't stock lol

The Switzer P800 carries more than 700HP, it's not terribly surprising to see the results against a relatively stock hayabusa.

so a super car vs. a stock busa with a terrible rider means whoever gets the jump wins... ???

Ugh, I grow tired with these vids. Anyone see the turbo busa that went 311mph? Let's line up a supercar vs. a super bike... :rofl: Hell let's give the car a head start of about a quarter mile and watch the busa still blow his doors off. :laugh:

its nice to see that everyone looks to the busa to see how slow their car is. or every so often when then can keep up.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The car is AWD and it was wet. The GTR is no slouch in stock form. When they first came out we had a guy at the local track running 11.50s with it and cutting 1.8-1.9 60' iirc. The bike was stock wheelbase and didn't look to be lowered so cutting those 60's on that bike wouldn't be easy. With the way the car was staying ahead of the bike like it was, in going to guess it wasn't stock lol

Yeah I saw it was wet for the gen2 busa runs but wasnt for the gen1. I think that's why the gen1 got the jump in the one run like it did because it could hook up. But I did gives the car props because that is one fast car.

The new Kawy 14 r would smoke that car in all probability or any nitrous/turbo busa as well.....

Note how the Gen 1 doesnt get passed until 320 km/h

There is one of those GTR Switzer's running around here. Seen it a couple of times now. Nice looking car. He hit the curb driving into StarBucks parking lot.

Back