Oldie, but a Goodie

MrGxr

Donating Member
Registered
A group of kindergartners were trying very hard to become accustomed to
the first grade. The biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted on "NO baby talk"! "You need to use 'Big People' words," she was always reminding them.

She asked Chris what he had done over the weekend? "I went to visit my
Nana." "No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. Use 'Big People' words!"

She then asked Mitchell what he had done. "I took a ride on a choo-choo."
She said "No, you took a ride on a TRAIN. You must remember to use 'Big
People' words."

She then asked little Alex what he had done. "I read a book," he
replied. "That's WONDERFUL!" the teacher said. "What book did you read?"

[I love this]

Alex thought real hard about it, then puffed out his chest with great pride, and said, "Winnie the S*!T."

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Great, something for me to look forward too...my oldest starts kindergarten in a few weeks...
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Great, something for me to look forward too...my oldest starts kindergarten in a few weeks...
tounge.gif
Kindergarten, I wish... Daughter in High School and Son in 5th.... oh how I wish for the kindergarten days... such inocence, open mindedness... now Dad is evil and doesn't like anything I do...
Well, it wasn't my fault she let me know who her boyfriend WAS... he wasn't to keen on the idea of finding himself spread across the desert if he hurt my little girl, so he left her. Dad's happy, but the girl is pi$$ed....
tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif
Kindergarten, I wish... Daughter in High School and Son in 5th.... oh how I wish for the kindergarten days... such inocence, open mindedness... now Dad is evil and doesn't like anything I do...
Well, it wasn't my fault she let me know who her boyfriend WAS... he wasn't to keen on the idea of finding himself spread across the desert if he hurt my little girl, so he left her. Dad's happy, but the girl is pi$$ed....  
tounge.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Are you kidding? Kindergarten is JUST THE TIP of the iceberg for us...I've already got the first 3 rules down in my head; need to tell Sam about 'em before he begins this journey!

1) No whipping it out to pee in the great outdoors while at recess! (I have his father to thank for this one)

2) No bad words...caught him a few weeks back, crashing his little race cars and saying "Oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t! Did you see that crash?!"
laugh.gif
Later that same night, hubby's watching racing and guess what he says? Yep, same thing...wonder where Sam gets it?!

3) No exposing yourself to ANYONE...for some reason, that kid likes showing off his little rear...

See, I'm just beginning, and with rules LIKE THAT at just age 5, I'm DOOMED!!!! Where's the crying icon?
ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Back