nitrous dry or wet

bigbill1300

Registered
I am looking into nitrous what is better wet are dry and should i activate it with wot are starter button.

06 hayabusa
full yosh ehxaust
bmc race air filter
power commander
6in stretch
sprocket conversion
mre air shifter

My slef i prefer a wet system, it gives you more control over the fuel system. With a dry system if you have a injector going out it is a very quick way to fry a engine.. I have used dry systems on street cars up to 100hp shots, but anyhting bigger I went with a full wet system just for the tuneabilty of it.

Pro and cons for each, just depends on what your final results you want.

wet AND get a tune to be sure the jets are properly matched...you want a 12.0 afr or richer to be safe...

welcome.gif
to the org. good luck with your choice. You dont have any pics of that beast do ya?
thumb_up.gif

Be real carefull of this place. There are some real strang folks on this site. You have to be carefull or you will be overcome with all the kindness, helpfull ness, as well as the brother(and sister) hoodness of this place..

And dont forget to buy a raffle ticket to win that bike 99 Busa is selling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be real carefull of this place. There are some real strang folks on this site. You have to be carefull or you will be overcome with all the kindness, helpfull ness, as well as the brother(and sister) hoodness of this place..

And dont forget to buy a raffle ticket to win that bike 99 Busa is selling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spank.gif
corner2.png

spank.gif

corner2.png
hijack.gif
Grrrr lerave ditch alone beeach!
fight.gif
Yeah I'm hot on your trail again Monkey Jacker!
hijack.gif
spank.gif

hijack.gif

spank.gif

spank.gif

corner2.png
hijack.gif
fight.gif
hijack.gif
spank.gif

hijack.gif

spank.gif

spank.gif

corner2.png
hijack.gif
fight.gif
hijack.gif
spank.gif

hijack.gif

spank.gif

spank.gif

corner2.png
hijack.gif
fight.gif
hijack.gif
spank.gif

hijack.gif

spank.gif

Back