New to me ride

boy, that brings back some memories...have fun
beerchug.gif

sweet! That was my first purchased bike in 1999. Mine was red and pretty well kept. ah memories

Nice!

My Father-in-law had a 650 and a 700 - they were fun to ride! Not as much fun as the Busa...but a fun ride!

AWESOME!!! I know RSD had a couple Virago's... I think 750's. I have one I'm working on too. 1983 Midnight Virago 750. Neat bike, fun to ride, and from what I hear, reliable once the main Virago problems are fixed, starter grinding being the main one. Cool to see other Virago owners on here.

HOLY COW!!!

Man, I had one of those!
Black one, got it new and road that sucker like I stole it! Awesome bike.

That friggin thing would outrun just about everything in Foley AL! But..... that was'nt too hard to do back then!

I do remember the studs that secured the exhaust flanges would break all the time but other than that, man, I was king shi*!

Enjoy it...
And by all means we need the 'after' pics!

cool ride and best $$
at bike night here in phoenix i see alot of older scoots. very cool.

I feel dumb... It's a Maxim you have not a Virago like I said... I confuse easily. As stated, I got the Virago, but I used to own a 83 Maxim 400 as my very first bike. Fun and neat bike. Ask GMbusa about my "high speed getaways" I'd have when I left Advance Autoparts when he worked there.

Back