New Owner of a 2015 Gen II Busa

Jookmasta

Registered
Hello,

Been lurking for about a month, but have decided that this seems like one of (if not the best) busa forums out there. Picked up a new Black/Gunmetal 2015 Busa about a month ago and have been doing some research on her. She still doesn't have 600 miles on her due to the wet weather we have been having, but I am itching to at least get her to the first oil change. This is my 3rd gixxer, but my first busa and my reasoning on getting her is to just have something a bit more comfy for the road trips. Previously had a gixxer 600 and 750, so it was a large jump in power. But the "power modes" have allowed me to kinda break myself in in terms of respect and getting use to all her power.

As for mods, I have done a fender eliminator, semi-hump mod, and T-Rex sliders. Fender eliminator cleaned up the rear quite a bit. The hump mod I have termed "semi" since I'm still messing with the fittings to get a secure lock on the back two winged bolts. The sliders are no-cuts and I think they might be the only no-cut sliders for gen II busa's on the market. I will say that I used the fairing removal thread on this forum for guidance and it was somewhat helpful. I will post my thoughts into that thread, but for any newer ABS gen II busa's, the fairing removal is somewhat different than what is found in that thread.

Nonetheless, next mods up are HIDs and valve stem pressure caps. After that, maybe an exhaust and PC5, if the budget allows. But I'll post some pics of her up tomorrow or so as I need to charge the DSLR. But big thanks to the helpful threads on this forum and I'll try my best to contribute to the wealth of knowledge on this site. :type:

Back