Need some 2000 Buse parts

Avenger

Registered
Just got home from checking out the Buse I am buying from my buddy. He dropped it a couple of days ago on the left side. I'll post some pictures tomorrow, but here goes: nose fairing, front fender, side fairing, mirror, foot peg bracket, stock muffler. Anybody have some of this stuff they want to sell? Oh yeah, it is the blue/silver color.:please:

Problem solved, all required parts located and ordered. God bless E Bay and this Forum. I should be on the road in a couple of weeks. Thanks to all those who responded under the New Owners Forum. See attached photo(s). Looking forward to many great rides....:beerchug:

Hayabusa 001.jpg

Hayabusa 008.jpg

Hayabusa 005.jpg

Best looking color combination in my opinion. The front rotors have been changed out??

Yes, the rotors were just replaced, along with the pads, brake fluid, etc. And I agree, I love the 2000 Blue/Silver color combination best of the stock colors. We just replaced the stator cover, filled her up with synthetic oil & new filter and fired it up. Sounds just great. Should be on the road soon. The new exhaust cans arrive tomorrow, and the new fairing kit should be ready in a week or so...........:thumbsup:

i have those parts listed right here...look in the thread "cleaning out the garage" im sure im giving away my sh!t compared to ebay prices...got the fender,mirrors,rear set....

Back