Need an artist or graphic artist?

I didn't want to start any contraversy it was just an observation.

Hell you can put rainbow flags all over it too. It doesn't mean that you're promoting gay captains or anything since it's just artistic.

I had a thought... You could have a racer in full gear showing his side profile and he could be doing the old goose step and the heil hitler sign to artisticaly show almost the entire "R" it would look like a "K" but you just need to connect the top to get it like an "R".

Another way would be to show the tail end silute of amale dog taking a pee.. you know how they left the leg to the side... it would form a "R"

Sorry I'll stop. Everybody likes something different and things do have different meanings for different people so to each his/her own. :beerchug:

I didn't want to start any contraversy it was just an observation.
. :beerchug:

Technically you were the 2nd person to make that observation so you are off the hook. :laugh: But seriously....controversy may be too strong a word, but when you are trying to create a brand, such observances are of value. While I call it artistic license, I can totally see why someone else might get rubbed the wrong way. So I actually say thanks for the heads up. It's all part of the process.

As for your other suggestions about the dog and stuff.... :lol:

Back