National Ride To Work Day

Road to work in DC. Parked in the plaza at the Nassif DOT building (free). Received a 3rd annual Ride Your Bike to Work T-shirt!!!!

Yeah, yeah...just sharing the link boys, not trying to see who's the most die hard tough guy on here
laugh.gif

Move along...
wink.gif
Dang right!!! Michelle....
rock.gif

well for the 19th i decided to ride instead of work day!!!!!!!! check out the pics at the bike night i went to instead of work!!!!

I rode to work! Should of checked the weather first, but it is all good. I pulled the bike inside during the thunderstorms and then high tailed it 30 miles back home later that night. I find riding in the rain kind of peaceful, I am more focused and thinking about even less of my problems than when it isn't raining.

Did anyone ride to work today( the day after national ride to work day)?

It was only 102 here the other day so I set fire to myself before I got on the bike. Seemed like the right thing to do...

Did anyone ride to work today( the day after national ride to work day)?
Yes, my bike is the parking lot between my building, Public Works, and Security/Fire Command building...
And it rained like a mofo this morning...
I spend a coupla hours Tuesday nite cleaning it up, and now it looks like it has been through a Tropical wave...
Oh wait, it was a Tropical wave...
All in all, still glad I rode in...

David

There was only 1 bike in the lot yesterday. There wasn't much publicity this year. If it weren't for the org, I wouldn't have known I was missing it.

Back