My pet peeve.

kml

Donating Member
Registered
Is passengers who, when I'm driving look to the left and say, "nothing coming this way it's clear to go." Now what good is that information to me? As a responsible driver I'm going to check the left for myself. I can't rely on another's judgment.

What's going through their head? I'm in the left seat so I have to look out the left window, but only the left, never the right, because that's the drivers job?

Do they think the driver doesn't have to check because they do? Will they take responsibility for any damages caused by the driver not checking, taking their word on faith and violating the right of way of an on coming car that the passenger failed to see? If they won't put their money where their mouth is, doesn't that indicate that their information is worthless?

How come it's only at intersections and driveways, never lane changes or highway exits?

Just shut the freakin' he11 up and let me drive, will ya? :banghead:

cheers
ken

Very true:thumbsup:

I had the passenger of the car that almost hit me a few weeks look. Im glad he did, his wife, the driver was in her mid to late hundreds and never saw me in the other lane.

I say OK, close my eyes, big s-eat'n grin, floor it, then pop the clutch.

Back