My mods -2005 Busa

same gauges as i got
biggrin.gif

Stock HP is about 165 on the 05 Busa.  I think it's 176HP on the 04 and 05 LE.  I'm not sure what it would be with the mods.  Maybe in the neighborhood of 185-190 range (with a great tuner and correct maps).
It is higher on the '05 LE  model?  I have an 2005 non-LE model.  That is weird!
Every model/year Busa is rated the same HP which is 175(fly wheel HP) not counting the effects of RAM-AIR! Doesn't matter if it's a SE/LE or what.....SAME!

This equates to about 150-160(rear wheel HP) depending on the dyno(with a operator that knows what he is doing)!

As far as mods, you have it pretty much covered but I would have it dynoed bone stock and see what it turns. Then have it re-dynoed with the mods so you know exactly what increase you have. It might not be important to you if you don't race but I like to know exactly what every mod gives me.

What COLOR is your bike, I might be able to give more ideas!

Josh
cool.gif

Stock horse power on the 03 and most all busas is about 155 at the rear tire. Dont forget to do the air box mod , include that with your other stuff minus an exhaust cam and you will have about 179 , Speaking from someone who has the same stuff.

If it's blue and silver, you will probably have more hp. It is the fastest color
wink.gif

Sounds like you are off to a great start on mods. What am I talking about? You have more done to yours then I have in over ayear. Congrats! Lets see those pics!

here is my bike before any mods--unfortunately the yosis did not show up so I will wait before I put it back together again.

WE026.jpg

here is my bike before any mods--unfortunately the yosis did not show up so I will wait before I put it back together again.

WE026.jpg
Pop,

Have you taken the reflectors and lables off?  

If you plan to do all of your own maintenance, I would recommend some spools and stands(Pitbull) so you can lift the bike up.  Something else good to have for mainteance is a oil filter wrench.

Other than that, you have it pretty much covered until you start racing. Then I would get:

BDE Clutch cushion kit
BDE 1-piece Clutch mod
Strap or Triple Tree
Lowering links
GPS if you do any long rides or official TOP SPEED testing!

Anything else would be of personal preference to set you appart from everyone elses.

If you really get serious about racing, you could do 1397cc kit, cams, Nitrous, or save all the trouble and just get a Motorhead Ghetto Turbo kit (300RWHP)!

Josh
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111257870 -->

Back