MUZZY FAN

Aussie Busa

Registered
i live in a hot climate and need to keep the busa cooler..

Will a muzzy alloy fan keep the bike noticeable cooler.... i know they say they are suppose to but i wanna hear from people that have one fitted..

Is it worth buying or not..?? and does it do the job?

i would have done a search but i can't find the search icon on this site?

<!--EDIT|Aussie Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119907979 -->

They "Muzzy" claims it moves more air, if that true, then its worth it, there are quite a few members here with them with no complaints.:)

Got two
smile.gif

Gsxr750 fan installed oppsite side to the busa fan. It will fit nice.
Also running with honda thermostat switch to turn it on earlier.

Sorry , didn't take pic of it.

<!--EDIT|Bugsy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119920603 -->

I added a Muzzy fan when I changed my exhaust and have no overheating issues........I think the biggest difference in the stock/Muzzy is the stock fan is plastic and can melt some where the Muzzy is alum. and is more durable.....The Muzzy also has an extra blade.

Installed muzy fan on return from Daytona. "overheating issues there". from traffic. Muzzy fan has extra blade and I believe moves more air. And because of its design does not act as a heat sink like the stock one did. Result of install is no more overheating. Fan does not run as long as with stock fan. So it must be working. Good mod..

thanks for your opinon.... i will be buying one for sure now... and even look at the dual fan mod too...

Very much appricated guys.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Oh, also can you guys recommend a place on the net to buy it that has good service, shipping and price. Thanks..
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back