MIRock Race

I'll be there spectating if it's not raining.
Why spectate?
rock.gif
You sould run your bike.Here's a pic of my bike and pitbike. Make sure you say Hi if you see me. My bike now has polished RC tritons on it.

DSC01574.JPG

I know ... several of my Busa friends are also trying to get me start running the 1/4 mile ... the problem is that I have no mechanical skills ... meaning it will get real expensive for me to keep the bike maintained. I'll definitely try and look you up ... any specific logo on your trailer or canopy I can look for? or what class will you be running in?? I didn't miss a race there last year, so I'm sure that I've seen you race.

Cool ... you know him like that! I really want to talk about getting his 1397 kit for my '04 ... serious business ... he used to have prices on his website for the complete package, but it's gone now. Do you think he has room in his trailer to take my bike back to N.C. ?? ... yeah that would be too easy for me ... anyway hopefully I can meet both of you this Sunday for real.

I met Lee and his wife a couple years ago at a Prostar race. A bunch of us went out to dinner and had a blast. We've kept in touch since. Whenever I go to NC I stay with them. He is one of the nicest people in the business. We'll have to ask him if he's got room. See ya Sunday!!!!!!!

Back