Mid-Ohio Super bike races

OB_Busa1300

Registered
I have already seen a post for the US round of the World Superbike race (a little too far for a weekend ride), but would like to know if anyone from the mid-west or where ever would like to meet at the Mid-Ohio US super bike races (2 superbike races this year.) I have been for the last 6 or 7 years. Great track to watch the race. Normally a dyno in the infeild from capes performance. Hopefully a zx-12 to show up so I can blow it out of the water on the Dyno. I won the dyno HP shoot out a few years ago with my CBR900 hope to do so this year with the Busa when it comes back (out being tweaked).

The Honda Super Cycle weekend as its called is July 14-16 in Lexington Ohio. More info and direction at there web site WWW.midohio.com There web info dosn't mention the 2 races only one but the AMA Pro site lists 2 superbike races and I have seen it posted in Road racing world and a couple more race mags. I will bee there the weekend before too. A freind of mine race a TZ250 in AHRMA and I aways watch him race there.

I'll be going - I haven't missed one in several years. I will make Sunday this year.

Let me know if you want to hook up for the ride down.

Back