2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Gurrera

Agreed. It would be a better world if the women would leave us alone. :D
But that's their job . . to make our lives difficult, so they don't feel like they are the only ones having a difficult life ( all self inflicted mind you! )
It's great if you jave a good woman that contributes financially and goes out of her way to keep the peace . . . but hard to find in my experience.
Maybe I've been looking in the wrong places lol.
Maybe all the good ones are already taken? Hmmm. Dang.

Last edited:
But that's their job . . to make our lives difficult, so they don't feel like they are the only ones having a difficult life ( all self inflicted mind you! )
It's great if you jave a good woman that contributes financially and goes out of her way to keep the peace . . . but hard to find in my experience.
Check out a gentleman's club :)

Maybe all the good ones are already taken? Hmmm. Dang.
I got one, 52 years today. Get them young, not sure if I trained her or she trained me , anyway it works. Good luck in your hunt.

My GF is, as Mr Brown referred to in another thread, a keeper.
After being together for 2 years, sold my house and moved in with her. She gave up her garage so I could keep the bikes in and have somewhere to go play. Her car now sits outside all year round..
We also converted the back bedroom into an office for me.
Been together now for 7 years.. or something around that figure.. I can't rememebr and too scared to ask :)

30 yrs for me and the missus.....she's a pain in the arse sometimes but she tells me I am too so we are even...

She's the one who helped me pick out the bike I have today so I can't fault her too much.

Back