March 12th Harriman/Bear Moutain Ride !!

OB_FalconCOP161

Registered
Sunday March 12th any Tri-State east coast guys wanna make a run. It's that timea yr. Weather permiting, Me & my Buddy with his GSX-R750, are making it up. Post here or Email me. Depending on the 3-sum activity with my wife & her Girlfriend the night before :) & what time I get home,figure a good time to meet up at "Perkins Drive" Exit 19 off the Palisades Pkwy, around between 11am-12noon. Ride Safe 161 ®

NJCOP161@aol.com

[This message has been edited by FalconCOP161 (edited 04 March 2000).]

...can't make it...Busa in shop, suspension in CA...I had hoped to see it by then , but now Race Tech tells me they won't ship till the 14th, so I'm fuked...sory to miss you and yer pal again...but this should be a good summer!

Big Ed, I just took a ride up today and the frigger was closed,,even the lakes are still iced over. I can call the park Police "Wannabe's" ahead of time to see if it's open ?/

Let me know on that run you're making ??.

My buddy needs Insurance on his Gizzer, before we can make the run,I'm sure by then,we should be ready to make the run.

Email me
NJCOP161@aol.com

FalconCop161

See if you lived in South Florida you would not have that problem !!!! :)

Ride Safe Bob

Roberto Jorge,
If we lived in south Florida we would have only flat strait roads to ride on, instead of the some of the most beautiful twisties in the country.

Philo can't make it... he'll be in Daytona... strutting his "black and grey is faster" carbon fiber 'Busa stuff. He would like to meet you later in the spring, so please keep posting those rides...

[This message has been edited by Philo McGiffin (edited 05 March 2000).]

FalconCOP161,
Are you sure the top of the Mt. is opened that early in the year? I went their last year around that time and it was still closed.
Anyway, I’d like to meet up with you one way or the other. My club often rides toward Bear Mt. but we stop and have a bite at a place Guinan’s in Garrison. About 5 miles passed Bear Mt. . It is a little deli right on the Hudson with a great view of West Point. If the Mt. is closed maybe you could meet us their. I will contact you later in the weak and see what the story is.

FC,
Sorry man I can’t make it on Sunday. My wife reminded me that I promised to watch the kids this Sunday so She could go to a bridal shower. I might get out on Saturday but I’m not sure yet. Maybe some other weekend.

" STAY BETWEEN THE LINES, THE LINES ARE OUR FRIENDS"

Gentlemen,
We have curves in Florida and most of them are in South Beach. They are called "WOMEN" but on the strait roads the HAYABUSA is KING RODAN! "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE" Fly RODAN fly !!!

Ride Safe Roberto

Back