Mannassass, va

Here's my cell incase anyone can't get ahold of Ben.

540-223-3785 Paul. (Yep, another Paul on the board)

bump.gif

yamahor, GMbusa and Altec... great fun. Thanks for posting the event. It was great to meet ya'll too. As that's a regular event, I may check it out again next weekend.

GMbusa - sweet bike man.

basscrazy - What happend man?  Maybe next time.

<!--EDIT|LightCycle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154837109 -->

Got "TRAPPED" in Crystal City. We had a dinner for my sister and brother-in-law at Ruth Chris'. The wife didn't think it was a good idea to leave early.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(...got to be a good boy, trying to get a new exaust)

Glad you guys had fun.

Lightcycle, was it you that I rolled up on a couple days ago. We were at the light on Dale Blvd and Gideon. I cat on a busa was in front. His tag said LOCO on it. Looked like a black and Red 06. This cat cracked it on green....

biggrin.gif

Good times. It was good to put faces with names and meet everyone.

Sorry for busting on you so much 'hor. But, well, you do like to get your holes plugged.
smile.gif

Looking forward to the next one and the 50 foot 'gina'. If I get my rear suspension stiffened up before the next one, maybe I'll come two up with the wife.

Good times.  It was good to put faces with names and meet everyone.

Sorry for busting on you so much 'hor.  But, well, you do like to get your holes plugged.  
smile.gif

Looking forward to the next one and the 50 foot 'gina'.  If I get my rear suspension stiffened up before the next one, maybe I'll come two up with the wife.
Okay... The stiff rear end so you can come... too much info dude.
jump9.gif

I mean, I know you were trying to pick up those quarters in front of James... even after I warned you. Dammit Drew.
tounge.gif

Back