LO BUSA

gcal

Registered
i was just at my local CYCLE GEAR STORE and picked up a mag (i think it was super sport rider) and it had a spread about a girl (lori) and her man posing next to thier busa's
i didnt read the artical
but i saw the plate on the purple busa and it read
lo-busa
if thats ur bike very nice ride u got
if not disreguard what i said and go pick the mag up
youll like it
g

thanks Narcissus
i dont see how i missed al the postings
i must be getting old
lol

BTW
lo- busa
can u send a broke college student a autographed copy?
rock.gif
???
so i can rub it in to all those chumps (my riding buds) faces,
that i know some one famous
g
pm me ill give my address
if ur out of copies
ill just buy one and make belive i got it autographed
lololololo

laugh.gif

Very few people were able to find that magazine on the shelf. I would grab it and not take a chance on not getting one at all.

thats what i did yesterday
i figured i wouldnt hear back for her
if she were to give an autographed copy to everybody who asked she would have to sell the bike it self
to by just the mags more less ship them to eveybody

G, you could always show your buddies MY autographed copy.:D

The guy is Shawn...President of Lori's club..No Limit. Shawn was very hospitable to Hayabusa.org at Laguna. He was a great tour guide.

He rides a beautiful chromed ZX-12. Don't let the bling fool you...he rides the shiat out of that 12. But he has been heard to say "I may need to break down and get a Busa".

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072723754 -->

Sean.jpg

Yeah, Shawn's 12 is nice! It was very eye-catching in the article...
If he bought a Busa, he'd best hang on to that 12 too...looks like he's put too much in to it to give it up!

Hey G!!

What's up and glad you liked the article!!! Sorry you missed out on the original post where I did actually send out hella copies!! Didn't mind the cost I just can't find anymore copies and I don't want to ask the editor again to hook me up!! He sent me 12 more copies when I told him I couldn't find it anymore locally.... If you come to Laguna in 04', I promise to autograph the copy that you have for ya!!!

Shawn's ZX12 I must admit is off the hook! I have ridden it and it's a monster. Everytime I whack it, the front end wants to come up!! (Yikes!) I really don't ride it that often, my bike is smoother (and he even admitted that). I think he is really thinking about getting a Busa, but he would never sell his 12!!!

Sorry I have missed y'all , I've been up in Tahoe snowboarding!! Lots of snow and fun to be had since I can't GET ON MY BIKE!!! It's my release when it rains here and I can't ride!!!

Hope you all have a SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

PEACE!!

Lo

Actually, the only question was "Is that you?"

There was an assumption, then an asertion to the contrary. She ignored both. I doubt if she actually missed them. But nice try BA.
wink.gif

I'd imagine after all that work on the ZX 12, selling is not an option, maybe make it a showbike but not sell.....I'd personally start a collection of some fine machines and that would be my first babby ;):D

Back