Listen to Mr. Policeman

Yeah , wow ...what a stubborn mofo! I admire the trooper for keeping his cool , id have beaten that dood down hard.

Thats some funny shid!

Here's what happens when alcohol and stupidity meet! LOL!
all_coholic.gif
iamwithstupid.gif

I heard on the news the other day a guy was killed by a taser last weekend at a local bar. I don't think they're as safe as people let on...MAN that guy just dropped!

I heard on the news the other day a guy was killed by a taser last weekend at a local bar. I don't think they're as safe as people let on...MAN that guy just dropped!
.45 shot to the chest ....99% death rate Taser shot to the chest... 1% death rate. ( percentages were pulled straight from my anus but you get the point ) I would personally like to see all non-lethal hardware removed from Law Enforcement. I liked it better when criminals were killed or jailed indefinately. We've become WAY too soft and LE no longer has the upper hand. It sickens me. Death row should have a time limit of 3 weeks waiting. Caught in the act murderers should not make it to trial. Hell, they shouldn't make it to jail! Just my P'd off .02 worth

No, law enforcement needs non-lethal weapons.. give the citizens the control.

Caught in the act murderers should not make it to trial. Hell, they shouldn't make it to jail! Just my P'd off .02 worth
you sir.. are not being politically correct!!.. what are ya?? A nazi republican or something.

What are you thinking... !!! just because a man kills another man doesn't mean we should kill him!! He should be coddled, and protected by the state until he dies at a ripe old age. How else could he be a bigger tax burden than all the welfare basteeerds if we just got it done with quick.
rock.gif

I don't understand you guys sometimes.. lmao

Hell.. just think of the revenue lost by public defenders!!!.. I personally love thinking about the fact that my money (in part) goes to help defend rapists, murderers, and molesters.

you think just cuz they saw em' pull the trigger that they are guilty... NO NO NO.. bad dog *smacks on nose* What if the arresting officer forgets the correct procedure??? good lord man... are you trying to make a mockery of the legal system???

Many a lawyer has spent many a sleepless night learning to milk the system for everything it's worth. Don't put all that hard work to waste with your rush to judgement mentality.

baaa.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Back