Late Term Abortion Doctor gunned down this am in Ks

Pretty sad.... do not agree with abortion but murder is no better and defies any religious belief I think....

Yeah, I am not a fan of his either, but if the person did this was Pro-life, then they just committed murder like the doc did. Shame.

Not saying I agree with it, but I can see how a Pro-Life extremist might justify this in their own mind. Again, not saying that I agree with it.

Last edited:
"I'm against killing humans, you murderer! And I'll prove it to you and the world by murdering you!"

:poke:???

I'm amazed by the number of people who think its OK to kill an unborn person, but are outraged when a born person is killed. Not going to get into the moral or religous debate. At least be consistent. I'm opposed to both.

People that are REALLY into Religion are DANGEROUS, I seen them get violent and angry when u try to fight them oraly. Most of the poeple are good about it, but there is always extremes.

I'm amazed by the number of people who think its OK to kill an unborn person, but are outraged when a born person is killed. Not going to get into the moral or religous debate. At least be consistent. I'm opposed to both.

Back in the day, I tried to start a debate about the central topic of this thread... It was quickly locked.

I'm not a pro-lifer, but how is this any different than murdering a serial killer? From a pro-lifer perspective, he was saving the lives of other humans in a world that did not share his view of what constitutes a life. Sure, it was illegal, but from his perspective, it was probably a very moral obligation. I'm sure he believes that God will bless him for his actions.

I'm not advocating murder, just trying to play devil's advocate here.

A lot of wackos in this world hear voices telling them to do no end of strange sh!t and just chalk it up to god talking to them.

Anytime "an eye for an eye" is used to settle something (be it individual or global), it shortcuts the complexity of the event. Some are OK with the shortcut of vengance. Both my combat experience and cop experience have taught me that there truly is a time for violence, I don't think this was that time.
The paradox of this is....it will set back the pro-life movement quite significantly.

A lot of wackos in this world hear voices telling them to do no end of strange sh!t and just chalk it up to god talking to them.

A lot more very intelligent people also do a great deal of good in the name of God. I'm not a believer myself, but I can appreciate the merits of faith in a supreme being. :beerchug:

Anytime "an eye for an eye" is used to settle something (be it individual or global), it shortcuts the complexity of the event. Some are OK with the shortcut of vengance. Both my combat experience and cop experience have taught me that there truly is a time for violence, I don't think this was that time.
The paradox of this is....it will set back the pro-life movement quite significantly.

As a cop, you must follow the law. But if you are a vigilant crusader for the pro-life movement, you already feel that the law is unjust, immoral and sinful. So taking the life of this man could easily be seen as a very heroic measure by his/her peers. In every life, there are times when your own personal morality trumps law. Not saying it is legal or even moral, but in his eyes, it most likely was.

Last edited:

Sorry about the violent death of Dr. Tiller. IMHO it won't damage the pro-life movement. For a brief period they'll catch the devil in the liberal media. That will be just as wrong as the person shooting and killing Dr. Tiller. The shooter is responsible for his acts.

ditto

Back