Is there an upgrade for these?

Yeah I thought about each bike H2 ZX14,Fireblade, s1000rr, Rsv4 Ect ect. In the end this route is better in all aspects for a street machine. While other guys are spending 8k on an exhaust for a $40k Ducati that still burns their ass and hurts their back and is unreliable I'll be chilling with fully capable sleeper comfortable and cool as a cucumber riding for miles with a 6 gallon tank lol.
If you are a big bloke , the Busa is certainly a good choice , the motor built right should be bullet proof , and everything can be purchased for a Busa nowadays . The other bikes mostly smoke the Busa if all bikes are compared stock , but the Busa is always going to be a tuff opponent when you start modding the motor and cutting the weight .

Yeah I message him now as we speak. This is DEFINITELY a WIN for weight savings. Losing a pound is getting Hella expensive. Now I'm looking at lightweight kickstand brackets and kickstand itself. BUT since it's a load bearing I'm wondering what materials are safe to be put on constant pressure
Montgomery do a carbon kickstand which is ideal for weight savings, well worth the money along side their carbon airbox.

Montgomery do a carbon kickstand which is ideal for weight savings, well worth the money along side their carbon airbox.
I’m down to 194lbs from 280 since I have the Busa

A12F9668-AFDB-4778-9B32-123586038645.jpeg

Back