Is  anyone else excited about the bash this year

Has anyone heard from Grandpa Busa, I know he doesn't post much, but he always shows up around Bash time
rock.gif

Ray, that's what I was thinking. Kev, you're what 100 miles?

The only LEO I've seen up there is BCSD. Those guys aren't a problem long as you're reasonably behaving.

Charlie, I don't even want to know where you would come up with that idea. EWWWWW!

My plans are to put my leathers on this morning and make a couple passes.  I'll let you know how it looks Tim.
Hope ya had a good ride.  Call me sometime and I will meet ya up there.
You 2 make me sick living so close.....  
whistling.gif
You're not very far away  
wowold.gif
Yeah...but the only bike I have with street tires is the R6.....
Your only 99 miles away, just through on some other wheels and let her rip.
smile.gif
I didnt even go through the gap Sunday, just went up 64 to Cherokee, over the mountain to Gatlinburg, then to the Foothills and then home. 325 miles, and didnt stop from when I left Townsend till I got home.
biggrin.gif
it was a good day.
smile.gif

smile.gif

UM, food, bikes, and food. YEP I'm excited
jump9.gif
Sure glad to hear that from you... Was worried the Mrs was going to ground you  ....  
smile.gif
Nope. If it was much worse than she would have been much worse. I do have to call ALOT though.
You can report and check in with my wife, she is coming... Your wife want her cell number...
laugh.gif

shutup.gif

banghead.gif

corner2.png
laugh.gif
no thank you "DAVID"
whistling.gif
shutup.gif

laugh.gif

shutup.gif

jump9.gif
Sure glad to hear that from you... Was worried the Mrs was going to ground you  ....  
smile.gif
Nope. If it was much worse than she would have been much worse. I do have to call ALOT though.
You can report and check in with my wife, she is coming... Your wife want her cell number...
laugh.gif

shutup.gif

banghead.gif

corner2.png
laugh.gif
no thank you "DAVID"  
whistling.gif

shutup.gif
fight.gif
Ouch!!!

laugh.gif

shutup.gif

jump9.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

shutup.gif

banghead.gif

corner2.png
laugh.gif
no thank you "DAVID"  
whistling.gif

shutup.gif
fight.gif
  Ouch!!!
ohthedrama.gif

laugh.gif

shutup.gif

Is that 120 people or bikes? How many busas?
I just went through and counted the names in the attendees thread, I may be mistaken, but I am counting close to 130 people. Randy, is the list up to date?
List is up to date... That count is people but from what I can see, it is within 10 or so on bike count as well. (there are a number of kids and significant others I would imagine are not on their own rides)

super.gif
PM -->
twotonevert @ Apr. 09 2008 said:
1369952[/ATTACH] PM]
Is that 120 people or bikes? How many busas?
I just went through and counted the names in the attendees thread, I may be mistaken, but I am counting close to 130 people. Randy, is the list up to date?
List is up to date... That count is people but from what I can see, it is within 10 or so on bike count as well. (there are a number of kids and significant others I would imagine are not on their own rides)
Several are, for instance I think Docdrop's crew will have 3 BUSAS and a harley
smile.gif

super.gif

Your only 99 miles away, just through on some other wheels and let her rip.
smile.gif
I actually think I am going to put a set of street tires on the Busa since I now have a dedicated track bike.
I thought that was your plan when you bought the R1.
I just have a hard time buying street tires, lol. 3 sets of excellent take offs or 1 set of Powers, oh the drama......

Back