Interesting video

heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
Mods please take this down if its a re-post.

AOL has the following ad on its site. I do not agree with the areguement but I did find this video interestiong and wanted to share.

to the video[/url]

Link to the article

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah!!

Lets vote nothing but Democrats in and we'll be soo much better off
tounge.gif
wow.gif

What's worse roasting in a skillet or baking in an oven....

Serving in an office should be a service to your counrty, not a career!

I don't vote because I've never witnessed either party doing anything better than the other would in the same circumstance. And I don't complain. Whoever is in power at the time, will get chastised WHEN something gpes bad. Who's to say the other guy or group would have done anything better with the fate?

OOPS! I got political. I'm sorry. It will never happen again

Politics are not about picking the best guy for the job so I do not get tied up in the bull$hit.

I didnt mean for this to become a debate, I thought the video clip was a great perception of where we are at as a country.

I do look forward to everyones opinion.

For me, the clip did nothing. EITHER cult.... er... political party could pull current events from the news and claim the country is going in the toilet. A hurricane? That's a party's fault? come on.... ...mudslingers...

I blame the media. News in particular does almost nothing to lift the human spirit. WE ARE SO USED TO AND PROGRAMMED TO ACCEPT NEGATIVITY IN MEDIA THAT WE DON'T EVEN QUESTION WHY IT'S THERE. And then we pay billions into therapy to discuss why we are depressed, take prozac etc etc. A great example of this is how shocked and offended we are to learn about serial killers that murder, dismember and eat their victims, then turn around and WATCH it happen for entertainment: SAW etc Look at that from a Martians perspective. We're messed up
smile.gif

If that's as good as politicians can do is point out the negative, and blame the other guy, that accomplishes nothing because they would have done no better or suffered different bad times. I'll start to vote when a party starts focusing on the positive, says they will change something and then does it.

We're still the best country. But you'd never know that watching the media. Yeah yeah I'm preaching about TV and news and media again, but the hordes are SO programmed to ACCEPT it, until someone slaps them across the face, looks them in the eye, and says, "MAN THERE'S BETTER THAN THIS OUT THERE!", there is no reason for Joe Public to wake up.

Wow! Maybe I should run for office!
biggrin.gif

I'm Greg Best and I approved this ad

The democrats are bought just as easy, only from a different interest group.

Where is Ross Perot when you need him
biggrin.gif

Leave it to the libs to blame the repubs for a hurricane and use Bill Clinton ( the man who looked America in the eye and LIED to us!) as a poster child!

Vote Ass in 2008.

No, seriously. Go into that voting booth and write down "The Atomic Ass".

If you elect me, I will have Kim Jong Eel and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad evicted by Jan 30th, 2009. I will hunt down Osama Bin Laden PERSONALLY, drag his scraggly Ass back here, brain wash him and make him sing the praises of this country and then I will force Al Jazeera run the video of him doing so. I will tell Joch Chiroc his country stinks, it needs to bathe, and where he can shove it.
cool.gif

In February I will begin a campaign to arm every man, woman and child in America, and toughen the penal system by heralding the return of chain gangs, and I will enact laws to prevent people like Edward Cashman from ever seeing the business side of a bench. Welfare will come to an abrupt halt, social security will become optional, (and eventually phased out), and I will round up every single towelheaded retard that thinks they're fighting a holy war, (suprise dumbass, it's about world trade not your religion), and make them available for target practice at your local shooting range.

So do I get any votes?
biggrin.gif

you got mine!!

do i get a bumber sticker, button, and yard sign that says "No hanging chads on my Atomic Ass!!"

laugh.gif

Back