Insurance adjuster tomorrow what to expect for totaled 2000

Macfast

Never Forgotten
I got my estament for crash from the bike shop $8000 for a 2000 Busa. I can live with the scratch and remove the broken bolt from the frame. They gave me 2 estaments one with the frame 1 without ,that one is $5000 What do you think they will give me for my bike anf what would a buy back price be?
Should I get all of my receits for work done together pipe cams. PC,KWS tune , Ohlins would that help?

Last edited:
I thought someone would post in This is the first time I,ve ever crashed my Busa Someone give me their input I am gona buy it back and fix her up in the Greatness she once was What can I expect to pay high to low figures

99% Hit deer and went down on right mostly plastics.tank didnt get bent dash is good headlight cracked I can fix it

Did the front wheel take the hit?

Forks and wheel aren't bent? Is it ride-able?

I'd start at $1k and see what the adjuster says if it's not that bad...

I high-sided on my 01' Busa and got a check from Progressive for $6,400 - this included $1000 allowance for "gear".

My bike was basically stock with exception of Genmar Risers, Heli-Bars, and a Yoshi RS3 full exhaust.

This was around 2 years ago...and I didn't ask about buyback. I was too concerned about frame damage from the get-off.

Back