I'm thinking of moving to Phoenix ?

Best of luck, you'll have crime regardless of where you move to include drug dealers. It is a dry heat which means something to those living in the south. 105 degrees F with 100% RH is a lot worse than 110 degrees F with 0% RH :laugh:

If you don't have any limitations, how about choosing the ultimate location of your liking, then applying for jobs before deciding. Then dig into potential living quarters, cost of life, etc.

The best scenario could turn out terrible with the loss of work. Be smart, take your time making a decision that will be a life-changer.

Of course the motorcycling roads/weather year round could be a huge factor.

NC is awesome, check it out!

Best of luck, you'll have crime regardless of where you move to include drug dealers. It is a dry heat which means something to those living in the south. 105 degrees F with 100% RH is a lot worse than 110 degrees F with 0% RH :laugh:

100 F is not too bad. Phx average temp in the summer is 118 and although 8 degress dosent seem like alot, it really is. It is about as big of a difference of 95d with 20 RH vs. 95d with 95 RH. The 120 degree days are the worst. I lived in AZ off and on for 20 years; there are lots of things I loved and lots of things I hated.

this summer the average day was 110-112. i saw 119 1 day, never saw any 120+ year.

i despise cold, windy weather more than anything on the planet so phoenix is a great fit for me. you just adapt to the heat, and learn to do things at different times of day based on weather so your comfortable.

this summer the average day was 110-112. i saw 119 1 day, never saw any 120+ year.

i despise cold, windy weather more than anything on the planet so phoenix is a great fit for me. you just adapt to the heat, and learn to do things at different times of day based on weather so your comfortable.

The last summer i lived there we had plenty of 118+ days. The hottest was 122. I hate the snow too but phx is too much for me. Thats why i lived in southern Arizona.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back