im druynk

I think I found a pic of him...
tounge.gif

guy.jpg

Wow that got a lot of hits
rock.gif
...Sorry people that was stupid and pointless. The story is my wife told me I didnt have to get anything for her for valentines days; so I didnt....BIG MISTAKE. So she went to her parents house and I started drinking. I had too much, and in my drunken state I found my way on the board. Ive only taken the busa out a few times in the last 3 months because of this winter crap and I guess its gettin to me. For me the busa is a great stress releiver...so normally when I have a bad day at work or an argument with my wife I go thrash the busa. Anyways once again sorry for the drunken blabber. This site rocks!!!!
egitarre77.gif

"took out valves for high picthed sound" Thats funny, I dont know what the hell I was talking about. I havent done anything to any valves...anywhere. At least saturday is expected to be near 60 degrees here...I cant wait.

Do you remember walking around here naked and singing itsy bitsy spider?

(BlueHaya @ Feb. 15 2007,14:14) Do you remember walking around here naked and singing itsy bitsy spider?
Yeah no kidding and DMB!! what was up wih chasing the sheep through here!! there were screaming like they were baing rap...... uh never mind...

crazy.gif

biggrin.gif

Wait,

Your wife said don't get me anything for Valentines Day
rock.gif

And you BELIEVED HER
ices_rofl.gif

(DeermeetBusa @ Feb. 15 2007,16:59) Wow that got a lot of hits  
rock.gif
...Sorry people that was stupid and pointless. The story is my wife told me I didnt have to get anything for her for valentines days; so I didnt....BIG MISTAKE. So she went to her parents house and I started drinking. I had too much, and in my drunken state I found my way on the board. Ive only taken the busa out a few times in the last 3 months because of this winter crap and I guess its gettin to me. For me the busa is a great stress releiver...so normally when I have a bad day at work or an argument with my wife I go thrash the busa.  Anyways once again sorry for the drunken blabber. This site rocks!!!!
egitarre77.gif
yo dude, gettin drunk and posting random messages happens to the best of us.... dont sweat it!!!
beerchug.gif

Back