i totally forgot

mrninja9

Banned
I called rubbuh last friday to see how he was making out. He seemed in good faith said to tell all hi the usually. he was going to try to make the bash but thought he had a few more weeks turns out he doesnt. One of his dogs hurt a leg so he was peeing in the pool to fill it. Oh wait no he didnt pee in it thats what i thought he was doing. So if you want if you have his number give him a call he is always excited to hear from us well some more than others hahaha

BEN THAT MEANS NOT YOU

was just askin about the turdhead, girlyboy, cant hold his booze, muckluch canook yesterday. Tell him to give me a shout......better yet, tell him to pop in here and say hey......tell him I said he's a ***** if he doesn't!!
smile.gif

I was hidin out. But now the statute of limitations has expired, so I can come out of hiding and post again.
beerchug.gif

But RSD is still a big baby and I'd kick his butt any day!!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Just Saw Rubbah and his Mouse Sunday and Monday. Didn't spend as much time hanging out as I would have liked but was good to see him... He's looking good, No not THAT way but healthy and feeling good (ish). The mouse is beautiful as ever and they are some of the nicest people on the planet. Thought I was going to catch a left hook for picking up the check Saturday but instead the rubbah got even by buying lunch on Monday, thanks bro.

If you haven't been I cannot recommend Victoria Highly enough. It's a beautiful place, relaxed, friendly, and there's plenty to do and see. It's a Great spot, best part is that there just isn't all that many Americans running around screwing it up. Great shopping, and just relaxing spot. The inner Harbor is a great place to stay, lots of bars and such, easy to just get nicely lit and wonder around.
thumb_up.gif

Andy is a fantastic host and a helluva good guy even though he does sorta look like he'd as soon spit on ya as shake your hand... His dogs as well come to think about it.
firedevil.gif
Good People.

I was hidin out. But now the statute of limitations has expired, so I can come out of hiding and post again.
beerchug.gif

But RSD is still a big baby and I'd kick his butt any day!!
beerchug.gif
jump9.gif
Having met the both of you bro.... I give you about 9 seconds before you're curled up on the floor fetal and waiting for the beating to stop.
winkold.gif
boxing.gif

beerchug.gif

Wait... 6 seconds.
beerchug.gif
Looks like RSD has been trimming down a little.
thumb_up.gif

Gotta call me DaD soon... Good to hear he and the Mouse are doing okay.

Yup, been to the Island of Victoria myself. Very nice place indeed!
beerchug.gif
Hope he is doing good

yeah i know they wont let me post like him hahaha
There's some element of O.G. Grandfathering worked into the "Family friendly", Warm and Fuzzy .org as it exists now.

There used to be a lot more leeway, more opportunities for some drama... Now, Not so much.

But it is all warm and fuzzy...

Wait... 6 seconds.    
beerchug.gif
  Looks like RSD has been trimming down a little.  
thumb_up.gif
your being kind........it'd be more like 2 seconds.......Rub smashing me and me falling to the ground!
jump9.gif

But I still say he's a big weenie! (Hey RUb......you readin this?
rock.gif
)
iamwithstupid.gif

yeah i know they wont let me post like him hahaha
There's some element of O.G. Grandfathering worked into the "Family friendly", Warm and Fuzzy .org as it exists now.  

There used to be a lot more leeway, more opportunities for some drama...   Now, Not so much.

But it is all warm and fuzzy...
has the org gone soft on me in my absense?
rock.gif
?

I COULD cure that!!!

no you wont you will get banned and a hightened threat lever which i am not sure what it means cause i have it but oh well life goes on right

nah....I wont get banned. If it hasn't happened yet, it never will. Besides I've got incriminating pics off all the mods here....They fear me!

Back