I found something cool during Christmas, what's it worth?

Mr Droo

Registered
My dad, younger brother, and I have always went to the International Motorcycle Show in Cleveland every year. I remember always getting things signed by various individuals when we go. When I was in my old room on Christmas, I saw a poster I hung up a long time ago. I looked a bit closer to it and realized.... It's Rickey Gadson... Signed with a sharpie...

Is it worth anything? Anyone want to make me an offer?

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

My brother hung it up on his wall after I left for college back in '01. Yes, he used tape. I had it originally in a plastic poster holder, but apparently he didn't want it kept perfect. The tape came off remarkably clean and there are only a few imperfections. Yup, I'm sure there would be much more interest on a Kawi board, but I'm not a member on one...

Maybe I'll try craigslist or ebay...

If anyone here is named Tim and wants one signed personally to him, I may be able to help :whistle:
As for value, eh, depends on how much someone.likes Ricky, he'll hand em out and bike shows and appearances for free.
Droidy Droid

It's true it was free; however, some autographs are worth money. I'll probably end up throwing it away some day, which, I'm sure on the Kawi boards that's considered sacrilegious. :laugh:

I could always upgrade the picture and add a Busa to it. Timmay... you want to photoshop one in there for me? Pretty please?

Back