I felt bad for a little bit.... Hal, Semi, Busawhipped..

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So here is the history.....

After dinner last night Kristie was picking up food and cleaning the tables she put the leftovers in our fridge. This morning when I was cleaning out the room and packing the truck one of my chores was to pack the ice chest for the ride home. We had brought waters, cokes and some snack stuff too. I just grabbed all the leftovers and put them in the cooler not thinking about what it was. We stopped to get gas and I wanted a bottle of water and I noticed that we had all the leftover hot dogs and brat burgers. Every other year we always leave that stuff with the guys that are spending a few more days and I felt terrible until I noticed that I had also packed the buns.......

I had a brat burger or two going home and I started to not feel so bad.....

Hope you weren't too hungry today :)

CAp

don't worry about us, we found a couple half-eaten burgers in the trash and beat the raccoon to them...thanks for thinking about us :laugh:

don't worry about us, we found a couple half-eaten burgers in the trash and beat the raccoon to them...thanks for thinking about us :laugh:

Semi keep an eye out, That Racoon was pretty big and he didnt look to scared of you while you were taking his picture. He might just come back for some payback. ???

we also strained the back hair (thanks a lot Captain Sasquatch) out of a couple gallons of the pool water to wash it all down...these moderators are going to survive and will all be back at their respective homes tomorrow (because they ALL have jobs they have to get back to)!!! :lol:

Back