I can't go.

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I told my boss I wanted off but that I'd work if needed.... and I'm needed. So I can't go. I'll have to make plans in advance for the Fall Bash, which isn't that far away...

As soon as details surface about the Fall Bash I'll be putting in my request for that weekend off and I will be there for sure. I'm sorry I won't get to meet up and ride with all of you this weekend, but I'm sure you understand that work comes first... especially when the money is needed.

I hope everyone has fun and stays safe!

P

race.gif

I was wondering about you. I was even considering riding up instead of trailering just so we could ride together. Now I guess I will look at the weather and see if I am going to ride or trailer...

Sorry you can't make it...

(Powers739 @ Apr. 25 2007,18:32) I was wondering about you.  I was even considering riding up instead of trailering just so we could ride together.  Now I guess I will look at the weather and see if I am going to ride or trailer...

We definitely need to hook up sometime soon... even if it's just to meet up for a beer/coffee and chill and not ride.

So far I've only met 1 .org member in person, talked on the phone with maybe 4, and ridden with 0. And I've only talked/met 2 other busa owners in person.

So far, in Atlanta, I've seen 2 busas on the road and 2 14's (met a 14 rider at a gas station)... but he was a freak with a mohawk contraption mounted on top of his helmet! I told him "nice bike" and he didn't really say anything to me. He just nodded back. I guess that's the same as "meeting a 14 owner" ! lol!

(PaNDeM1C @ Apr. 25 2007,20:38)
(Powers739 @ Apr. 25 2007,18
zzwhip.gif
) I was wondering about you. I was even considering riding up instead of trailering just so we could ride together. Now I guess I will look at the weather and see if I am going to ride or trailer...

We definitely need to hook up sometime soon... even if it's just to meet up for a beer/coffee and chill and not ride.

So far I've only met 1 .org member in person, talked on the phone with maybe 4, and ridden with 0. And I've only talked/met 2 other busa owners in person.

So far, in Atlanta, I've seen 2 busas on the road and 2 14's (met a 14 rider at a gas station)... but he was a freak with a mohawk contraption mounted on top of his helmet! I told him "nice bike" and he didn't really say anything to me. He just nodded back. I guess that's the same as "meeting a 14 owner" ! lol!
Man that sux, yeah the mohawk thing too. Guy introduced himself on here the other night with same rig in pic. Yes, I was less than generous.

And I was going to talk 300 with ya. Dayum. Catch ya next year. Hear bear hunters throw oil on road at fall bash, fugg that.

Just being on the forum now makes me want to go to work tomorrow and say "Do you REALLY need me on Fri and Sat?". I really want to go!!!!

I would be in busa heaven to see so many!!!

(dadofthree @ Apr. 25 2007,20:12) The Busa is like crack in so many ways  
wow.gif
Yeah... totally!

On the freeway I can't just stay in my lane and go with traffic... if I see an opening I MUST twist it just a lil' bit and, uh, fly....

(Powers739 @ Apr. 25 2007,20:17) Let me know if you escape from work.... leaving sometime mid morning of Friday...
I'm going to talk to the man tomorrow and see...

I don't expect the answer I want, but who knows...

Either way, I hope we can meet sometime soon.

charlie if you can get away saturday i probally could meet you in chattanooga if you came up that way.

Hate you cant make the trip.

I am in Atlanta all the time. Picked up the wifes R6 from GMD this past Saturday.

Will be back for a Braves game and a track day in late May.......

It's just been a bad last couple days. I have to work on Saturday... and I'm also sick. Even if I didn't have to work I couldn't make it.

I will make it to the Fall Bash... no ifs, ands, or buts.

Back