How messed up is this dude?

It may be wrong, way wrong, but I was still LMAO.

I got an unpopular idea. Round em all up and ship em back to meh-e-co.

Then the surplus of "crap" jobs could be filled with all of those getting a check off the government tit. There is only one cure for indigents affliction, WORK!.

Don't mean to make an ass out of myself, but PLEASE people. Enough touchy feelee humanitarian cultural sensitivity crap.

Chris

<!--EDIT|NCBusa2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121021896 -->

he is wrong in the aspect of he calling them beaners and what not.

but im sure if you lived in that area and were a homeless/jobless parent you would feel abit different. in my home town illegals steal so many jobs from ppl its not funny, i now live in a very southern boarder town and the boarder patrol cant keep up to save their butts.

so i must say i laughed my butt off.

Sorry folks, I am tired of watching my tax money spent on indigents, and these people take full advantage of the system. Regardless of the conditions in their country, they shouldn't be here. If the welfare cases here that are actually citizens don't want to educate themselves, then they should fill these vacated jobs and learn to support themselves.
If things are that bad in their home country, they should do something about it, but not come to another country and reap the benefits of someone else's blood, sweat and tears.

BTW- LMAO watching the vid.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: "had an illegal moment"|1121044221 -->

Sorry folks, I am tired of watching my tax money spent on indigents, and these people take full advantage of the system. Regardless of the conditions in their country, they shouldn't be here. If the welfare cases here that are actually citizens don't want to educate themselves, then they should fill these vacated jobs and learn to support themselves.
If things are that bad in their home country, they should do something about it, but not come to another country and reap the benefits of someone else's blood, sweat and tears.

BTW- LMAO watching the vid.
yep.. thats pretty much where I stand..

Why can't the damn border patrols just pull up in plainclothes and a good sized truck and say.. hey.. who wants to work?.. hop in theback... take em on back where they came from.

I have nothign against em'... that doesn't mean i have anything for them either.

that dude will have a karma problem at some point if he keeps it up... which is bad, and good at the same time... what was the whole point.. he accomplished nothing other than messing with some folks... and whinning... hell work with the local popo/INS or whatever and bring em' to the doors and blow the horn when they are expecting it next time.

I didn't laugh, I didn't think it was funny, and just because the dork in the pickup was blessed enough to be born here in the U.S. doesn't give him the right to treat people that way. People are people no matter where they're born. I'd like to take that guy and drop in off in southern Mexico and tell him "just hitch a ride with one of those nasty stinky Mexicans that you won't let in youf precious piece of crap dodge"

I didn't laugh, I didn't think it was funny, and just because the dork in the pickup was blessed enough to be born here in the U.S. doesn't give him the right to treat people that way. People are people no matter where they're born. I'd like to take that guy and drop in off in southern Mexico and tell him "just hitch a ride with one of those nasty stinky Mexicans that you won't let in youf precious piece of crap dodge"
I forgot to mention, I'm also for sending the illegals back to wherever they came from and for lazy Americans either getting off there butts or going hungry. I didn't want you guys thinking otherwise based on my previous post.

Kev

I haven't watched the video but judging from the forum's comments I probably won't enjoy it. I happen to have been born in the USA to "Illegal" immigrants from Mexico nearly thirty years ago. You may have noticed my avatar, that should spell it out for you.  The original reads Hecho en Mexico. You all know enough Espanol to understand it. If not you might have drank Corona beer at one point or another. Looking at the text on the label will tell you about it.
I went through the social abuse cycle much like illegal immigrants do today, my first language being Spanish resulted in a bit of an accent when attending school. Thus resulting in ridicule. This mostly from second and third generation Hispanics that did not ever speak spanish. Most of the time I am silent when commentary about Mexicans or Americans with Mexican heritage is mentioned even though it is insulting and demeaning.
I spent eight years in the USAF, earned a college degree and catapulted myself out of a fairly less than average socio-economic situation in the Hispanic Barrio into that which I am in today.
This forum's sympathetic comments lead me to think that most of the members here are fairly intelligent and worldly people. The positive comments about laborers from Mexico are a breath of fresh air.  Agriculture in this country is entirely supported on the backs of Mexicans. The construction industry particularly in the Southwest is populated with Mexican laborers who are both illegal and legal residents in this country. The entire service industry in the majority of the country is manned by Hispanics, those from south of the border all the way to Chile and Argentina.
We are very quickly becoming more than just those annoying brown people that talk funny and turning into a political force with the momentum of a downhill freight-train.
'So-called' illegal immigrants are the bedrock of this country. They pay taxes on their earnings. Taxes that are never returned in a tax refund. The government knows the value of the illegal worker because of the huge budget surpluses. That $600 tax refund you got a couple of years ago is because of the money "messicans" don't get back.  They account for an economy of billions of dollars due to their work ethic and desire to become Americans. Americans that don't just speak English but in fact speak hundreds of languages all the way from Albanian to Zwahili.
There is a reason that they are repressed, this is to weed out the ones that don't belong. If you make it to a 'llegal residence' of seven years without getting into trouble you then become eligible for naturalization as a US Citizen through the regular immigration amnesty programs that occur every few years.  You have effectively proven your ability to assimilate and obey the law in America. They are chased by "la migra" the ones that aren't smart enough to run away are thus expelled until they adapt and assimilate.
 When the Irish first begun mass (legal through Ellis Island) immigration to the USA they were the "Damn Mexicans". Then the Italians came and were treated the same way. They were followed by the Polish, and so on and so on. Every culture has gotten a taste of that treatment. Even the good ol' southern gentleman that perpetrates denigration and disparaging comments against Mexican immigrants is the product of a mixed ancestry that is a blend of immigrants with the following cultural background: english, irish, german, french, polish, native american and even Africans.
California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Texas and Colorado were MEXICO until just over 150 years ago. The Mexicans were there first. It was called Aztlan and is still commonly referred to using that name.
There is a movie called "A day without a Mexican". It is worth the watch even though it is obviously low budget. There are some very good points made in it.

Stupid guy in stupid video. Now everyone knows what he looks like 'cause he's on the Internet. Maybe he'll have his share of fear and hurt now.... I'd watch that video.

I came to this country the "legal" way, it took me several years to get a green card and citizenship. I was "let in" because I had skills that were in demand over here and an American company that sponsored me.

These kind of illegals, the one's that do the jobs that most "Americans" don't, they should be "let in" for the same reason, because they have skills that are in demand too. The standard of living we enjoy in this country is based upon cheap labor such as theirs, and cheap goods/labor from other 3rd-world countries. It's time we faced up to that. Lock them out and watch how much prices will go up.

This country was also founded by those that'll work their way up from the bottom if they're given the opportunity. In amongst those hard workers could be the next entrepreneur we need to stay competitive in the world market.

If you were living in a tin shack in a country with no opportunities, what would you do, sit around and complain or find a way to feed your family? Would you rather they became gang members, drug dealers etc.?

I agree that we have to tighten border security, because the kind of scum that take these people's life savings to "help" them across the border by packing them into a truck with no windows and no air so some of them suffocate, wouldn't hesitate for a second to assist a terrorist either - it's just money to them. They're the a$$hats that need to be eliminated, and I think that could be achieved if the government would take over the processing of these migrant workers so that the are all on record, and don't have to resort to sneaking under the wire because they don't have the "right paperwork". Just make sure you know who they are, where they go, and when they go back.

End of rant.
mad.gif

DAB,
You have sure got the right idea. It is the way it should be. Let me guess, stop me when I hit, Medicine, science, technology oh yeah that list is fairly short. Good for you and your relatively trouble free entry into the USA.
Now who is going riding with me???

oh....and that guy is a total LOSER!!!! sorry....didn't think it was funny........way to treat a human being ya a-hole. Guarantee ya he was/is a total nerd and couldn't get a date to save his soul. They MAY be illegal aliens but they were looking for work.........instead of being on welfare. We have a lot of mexicans in MN and the guys work their butts off for little pay! Its sad that we can laugh at someone else's bad fortune. Hope the jerk inthe truck never needs help from his fellow brethen.

Back