how did i miss this

Sidecar motor x has been happening in Australia for as long as I can remember bro , even got vintage classes over here .. wouldn't catch me swinging on one of those chairs tho ... end up with extended arms !!

do u ever see kangaroos in the course of ure day or week? I like kangaroos.
As a matter of fact , there are heaps in my surrounding hills where I ride my Busa , you have to watch out morning and dusk and at night !! They are solid beasts , and I see a lot of them dead on the side of the road the poor buggers .
I am taking my 'ol Dear ' 'Ma' on an outing soon to a reserve wild life park type thing , where tourists , mainly Chinese and Japanese have been feeding the resident roos carrots and other stuff that have made them addicted to sugar . Now the roos actively look for handouts of such stuff and get highly pissed if you hold out on them !! I said to me Ma , when I'm pushing her around in the wheelchair , she is going to have to fight them off , now she is scared about them rascals kicking the crap out of all of us !! Hahahahahaha!!

As a matter of fact , there are heaps in my surrounding hills where I ride my Busa , you have to watch out morning and dusk and at night !! They are solid beasts , and I see a lot of them dead on the side of the road the poor buggers .
I am taking my 'ol Dear ' 'Ma' on an outing soon to a reserve wild life park type thing , where tourists , mainly Chinese and Japanese have been feeding the resident roos carrots and other stuff that have made them addicted to sugar . Now the roos actively look for handouts of such stuff and get highly pissed if you hold out on them !! I said to me Ma , when I'm pushing her around in the wheelchair , she is going to have to fight them off , now she is scared about them rascals kicking the crap out of all of us !! Hahahahahaha!!
lol... I would feed em pixy sticks... u think they would figure out how to eat one properly?
1541075097274.png

Hitting one of those big boys would be like hitting a bear!! Some of them look like bodybuilders. :laugh:

That bloke is honestly either a zoo worker or wildlife officer ( I forget which ) , and though it looked outrages , that dog of his was about to be ripped a new one , so he had to face off with the bugger as quick as , to save dog .
That ain't even a real big male roo , a big red can be 6 ft. + and built like a brick shithouse , he will disembowel you if you are very unlucky .

do u ever see kangaroos in the course of ure day or week? I like kangaroos.
Man those Roos are tough barstewards, see the chest and shoulders on ol' Top Dog! Phew. . . the claws look wicked to, and the power of their kick is fearsome.
I was at Lone Pine Park in Brisbane QLD years ago, and I heard a thump behind me . . . I turned and got a hell of a fright, about 1 meter away was a Big Red Roo, about 6ft tall, built like a tank and lookin' me in the eye with those big beautiful dough eyes he had., his face scarred from many altercations with other gnarly old Roos. His tail was huge, so thick at the base, and they can wallop you and break your leg easily.
I backed away slowly and he raised his front legs and did a kind of wave.
Then he turned and bounded off at speed . . . breathtaking, especially when he was so close I could smell what he had for breakfast lol.

Back