(BA BUSA @ Aug. 26 2007,01:16) Chiefs
rock.gif
have they ever been to the Super Bowl
rock.gif
Twice.

Super Bowl I & Super Bowl IV (they won)

Haven't been since
mad.gif

Sadly, I don't think they're gonna do much this year, either...
sad.gif

rock.gif

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 26 2007,09:54) Sorry to azz up your thread BoB...but we did have some fun with it
tounge.gif
No problem BA....I enjoy a lil thread azzing every once in a while!
laugh.gif

(omslaw @ Aug. 26 2007,09:56)
rock.gif
rock.gif
Twice.

Super Bowl I  &  Super Bowl IV (they won)

Haven't  been since
mad.gif

sad.gif
I know Bro...I checked their website before I threw THAT jab
laugh.gif

Chiefs
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Just having some fun
tounge.gif
Raiders 3 Chiefs 1

muscle.gif
muscle.gif
muscle.gif

rock.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Aug. 26 2007,10:04)
(omslaw @ Aug. 26 2007,09:54) LOL!  Thanks for thinking of me, Dawn!  
biggrin.gif
Any time.....Hey does this get me in good graces with a mod? Just incase I need a favor?
Nice suck up
laugh.gif

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 26 2007,11:53) How can you call some one a "faider" when they still root for their team when they are one of the worst teams in the game today
rock.gif
The fans aint "Faiders" the team is. Oak town has some of the best fans out there! The smack talking is why the games are so fun between these to team no matter what the record. Fans in KC and Oak town are passionate about the game and are true fans, not fairweather fans. You right, Al Davis is a moron. Its amazing how much good he did to make the game what it is today, now he is ruining it. I have much respect for you sticking up for your team.

See Dawn, its like the Auburn/Bama rivalry where the big boys play real football! LOL

See, the team, not you!  
beerchug.gif

Faders1copy.jpg

(GSXTacy @ Aug. 26 2007,11:01)
(BA BUSA @ Aug. 26 2007,11:53) How can you call some one a "faider" when they still root for their team when they are one of the worst teams in the game today
rock.gif
The fans aint "Faiders" the team is. Oak town has some of the best fans out there! The smack talking is why the games are so fun between these to team no matter what the record. Fans in KC and Oak town are passionate about the game and are true fans, not fairweather fans. You right, Al Davis is a moron. Its amazing how much good he did to make the game what it is today, now he is ruining it. I have much respect for you sticking up for your team.

See Dawn, its like the Auburn/Bama rivalry where the big boys play real football! LOL

See, the team, not you!  
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Chiefs and Raiders are one of the BEST rivalries in the game...that's what makes for GREAT football.

It doesn't matter what their records are at the time, they want to kick each others arse EVERYTIME they line up  
muscle.gif

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 26 2007,12:04)
(omslaw @ Aug. 26 2007,09:56)
rock.gif
rock.gif
Twice.

Super Bowl I  &  Super Bowl IV (they won)

Haven't  been since
mad.gif

sad.gif
I know Bro...I checked their website before I threw THAT jab  
laugh.gif

Chiefs  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Just having some fun  
tounge.gif
  Raiders 3    Chiefs 1  

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif
Rich - it's all good, brudda! It'll be an interesting year... At least they finally announced that Huard will be the starting QB. Let's see if he can actually do something!
crazy.gif

rock.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

(semi @ Aug. 25 2007,16:58)
(BA BUSA @ Aug. 25 2007,10:19) GO RAIDERS  
super.gif
+1000

hey BOB, please don't encourage them...i have to ride with these guys and since i walked out with the Raiders shirt on at the Bash, the only shirts they wear when i'm around is Chiefs jerseys
laugh.gif
Show up for the trip to Cap's in Oct. with that rag on,and see where you ride in the truck!
tounge.gif

(GSXcite @ Aug. 26 2007,15:19)
(semi @ Aug. 25 2007,16:58)
(BA BUSA @ Aug. 25 2007,10:19) GO RAIDERS  
super.gif
+1000

hey BOB, please don't encourage them...i have to ride with these guys and since i walked out with the Raiders shirt on at the Bash, the only shirts they wear when i'm around is Chiefs jerseys
laugh.gif
Show up for the trip to Cap's in Oct. with that rag on,and see where you ride in the truck!
tounge.gif
Will do...what time are we leaving
rock.gif

rock.gif

See, the team, not you!  
beerchug.gif
I had no idea this would stir the pro football pot!

Alabama kicks off next Saturday.....yeah I'm ready for some football!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Aug. 26 2007,16:55)
rock.gif

See, the team, not you!  
beerchug.gif
I had no idea this would stir the pro football pot!

Alabama kicks off next Saturday.....yeah I'm ready for some football!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!
Yeah RIGHT

You knew that it would stir the pot
laugh.gif

Back