Help A Busa Bro out of a mess if you can!

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
Hello all! Just throwin this out if you want a set of these! I sold these to a Owner of an 01 which was unaware and so was I of them not fitting his bike! His 01's R-side midpipe is part of the header! So he wants to return them which i will! but  he will eat  the shipping! (Standard practice Ebay) So i told him I would try to get the next buyer to take em off his hands. But if any wants to make some tunes I can tell you that they do what i say they will and like almost every rider I've met on a Busa he is a great person as far as i can tell! I asked if he Org'ed but he didn't say. His Ebay handle is rcuss0726, I'm asking his permission to list his Email addy. Link to Ebay ad. linky

in your add...
"U've heard bikes with the midpipe chop job? well these are as loud if not louder. the stock system can be back on B4 the LEO gets to your house."

how you gonna put it back to stock before the cops hit you if you make it away from them in the first place?!?!?

it seems hard to even understand what your talking about in this post what gives?
my other question is from start till now how has stuff changed in the exhaust to put you into this problem in the first place?
rock.gif
?

in your add... "U've heard bikes with the midpipe chop job? well these are as loud if not louder. the stock system can be back on B4 the LEO gets to your house."
how you gonna put it back to stock before the cops hit you if you make it away from them in the first place?!?!?
it seems hard to even understand what your talking about in this post what gives? my other question is from start till now how has stuff changed in the exhaust to put you into this problem in the first place? Hello Ruth|ess I don't know where to start! He understood and so has over a dozen others almost all around the world! UK, Austria, Australia 3 times and many more! He just happened to have an 01 with the none removable R-side midpipe. These won't cause the OEM mid and mufflers not to be reinstalled and in a few minuts i might add. Just clamp on pipes that can be on and off in no time! He gave me pos feedback so what up!!  
SHOCKED.gif
What's not to understand??

These aren't legal for street! so i want to make that clear!  U've heard bikes with the midpipe chop job? well these are as loud if not louder. the stock system can be back on B4 the LEO gets to your house. These slip on the outlets on your OEM header, Left & Right sides. Tested on my 06, and runs fine with no popping or loss of power as far as my seat Dyno can tell, bone stock. The secret is the Po'mans baffle (See pic.) The Stainless Steel pipe is bullet proof IMO! it has a satin luster that even if scratched can be buffed out with a buffing pad, or polished, to what is as close to a chrome finish I've seen!

Don't worry daytona I understand what your saying. You simply want to know if anyone is interested in buying the exhaust tips from the other guy.
beerchug.gif

(katman @ Feb. 09 2007,21:56) Don't worry daytona I understand what your saying.  You simply want to know if anyone is interested in buying the exhaust tips from the other guy.  
beerchug.gif
Hey thanks i know I'm kinda luney toons but it helped me get thru life! Hey  
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
 to the best darn bike site on the web! bar none!! Buyer is in Sandia, TX 78383 so cheap to ship in your GREAT and BIG state!  Again

super.gif

Back