Hello from Nottingham UK

Demonsprayer

Registered
Been riding about 10 years, all spent on my first bike , cbr1000rr4, thought it was time for a change so bought a gen 1 on a (2008) plate , had it about a year but been very busy so only covered about 300 miles on her so far and as I am a fair weather rider it'll not get much more this year, thought it's about time I said hello
1562865235596.jpg

Welcome to the club! Great looking bike. Anything planned for it?
Still getting used to it so not sure yet, its raised 40mm on the rear , power commander , fully braided lines, daisy disks ( not sure wat else to call them ) , smoked double bubble screen , got it with the original black wheels fully shod, and 2 spare screens. Just trying to see if anything can be done with the heavy turn in it has got, i know the rear risers don't help and I also see its a pretty common thing, also looking to upgrade the steering dampner , .

Welcome to the club! Great looking bike. Anything planned for it?
Still getting used to it so not sure yet, its raised 40mm on the rear , power commander , fully braided lines, daisy disks ( not sure wat else to call them ) , smoked double bubble screen , got it with the original black wheels fully shod, and 2 spare screens. Just trying to see if anything can be done with the heavy turn in it has got, i know the rear risers don't help and I also see its a pretty common thing, also looking to upgrade the steering dampner , .
Lots of great people here to provide plenty of information.

Back