hayabusa sidecar

hooken203

Donating Member
Registered
Went to the Chicago show and saw this.

Chicago_001.jpg

Here's another view from my Bike Week '03 pics.

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Does it come in a 4 seat configuration. Wife rides with me, but I need something like that for my kids.. I'd call it the Brady Bike.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Looks cool to me ... Not a track bike but I bet my wife would love it more than riding the pillion seat for 350+ miles
biggrin.gif

I just wish they had spent a little more time on the design of the thing so it complemented the Busa's lines a little. You Know, front end cleaned up a bit, get rid of that $10 centerline aluminum wheel, just basically make it fit a little more.

Still Makes me wonder what it rides like, seems like it would be pretty bizarre.

Hello together,

I´ve also a sidecar, the reason to have such a bike was that may daughter would like to go with me sunday mornings on my R1 for cycling. So my wife said go and buy a sidecar. ÃŒt`s a total new feeling, it`s no bike and no car, but it`s a total new fantastik experience.

Andreas

<!--EDIT|HBJ-Hayabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078729723 -->

PICT0002.JPG

Im happy for you HBJ, but maybe you should get yourself another Busa and give that obe to the wife. You can all ride together.
biggrin.gif

Theire are two ways to make a sidecar, the first is to have a bike and fit the car to the side with screws and iron. The second is to built a new frame, fit the engine into, the harness, the coloured parts and the brakes. Building time nearly 500-600 hours. I`ve known my bike from the beginning, from the first round iron to the now fitted bike. The most interresting thing was to create it like I would have it.

Greetings from Germany

Andreas

Back