Got my Busa

PsychoZ

Registered
just got my new, slightly used 2002 Silver/Gray Busa, what an awesome bike, superior handling, incredible power, and handles like a dream. Everything I have heard "except from people here" was a bunch of crap, this bike handles so sweet and the power is totally managable, "I have had bikes for over 20 years". People kept telling me that the front is light as a feather, yeah right whatever, all I can say is "I eat RR's for breakfast and R1's for lunch"

Busa's rock!!!

lol-- congrats and welcome to the addiction. You'll notice all the people talking smack never owned a busa.

pics will be up tomorrow, just got back from getting insurance, man do I really love this bike, only problem is I can not stop smiling, I probably look like a dork driving around with a smile, but you know what, screw em all I have a Busa and they don't

cool.gif
Nice atleast you got the fastest color.
tounge.gif

Sharp looking bike im really starting to like the silver colors the more i see it.
I remember that first couple of weeks as a new owner my bedroom is 3 floors to the garage and i cant tell you how many times i went down just to say goodnight.
congrats have fun with it..

one of my favorire parts is that the dark grey looks like the falcons head looking down, kind of that look of when you tuck your head down during extreme speed. I use it as my daily rider to and frmo work, got tired of forking out all kinds of cash for gas in my truck.

just got my new, slightly used 2002 Silver/Gray Busa, what an awesome bike, superior handling, incredible power, and handles like a dream. Everything I have heard "except from people here" was a bunch of crap, this bike handles so sweet and the power is totally managable, "I have had bikes for over 20 years". People kept telling me that the front is light as a feather, yeah right whatever, all I can say is "I eat RR's for breakfast and R1's for lunch"

Busa's rock!!![/QUOTE]
Amen!
Ride Safe..

Back