Getting the King ready for the strip!

KDiesel

Registered
Lowered it 3'' and stretched it about 6''. Should be a pretty quick ride at the drag strip. Rode it about 25 miles today and it actually still performs pretty nice in the curves (I'm no GP rider however...LOL). I love the new stance! What do ya'll think?

045.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

Mean lookin Sucker...:thumbsup:
Very nice..

Now all you need are the Machine Guns and it will be a dead on match..

terminator_salvation_motorcycle.jpg

Looks nice, B-Kings are nice bikes.:thumbsup:

Well I dont need any more HP! As I figured, with the stock rear tire and the extended swingarm the bike will blow the rear tire off when the engine gets around 8K rpm and over in any gear! I even tried short shifting to see if that would settle the rear tire down. No luck! I am going to put a Shinko 003 ultra soft or a hookup and we will see what happens. The bike was spinning on top end so badly that I had to lift. The best run of the night was a crappy 7.30. There is at least a 6.30 in this thing, I've just gotta figure out what it wants.:laugh: I'll get it figured out!!

Well I dont need any more HP! As I figured, with the stock rear tire and the extended swingarm the bike will blow the rear tire off when the engine gets around 8K rpm and over in any gear! I even tried short shifting to see if that would settle the rear tire down. No luck! I am going to put a Shinko 003 ultra soft or a hookup and we will see what happens. The bike was spinning on top end so badly that I had to lift. The best run of the night was a crappy 7.30. There is at least a 6.30 in this thing, I've just gotta figure out what it wants.:laugh: I'll get it figured out!!

how much psi you running in the back tire? Try going down to 12 psi and see if it will hook. Oh and the bike looks awsome!

Back