Genetically altered cow gives human milk

We can't handle the truth!
Too afraid to find out what's really in our 'Purity' chocolate milk.
It's really good when its super cold :)

Yep. I think so too. But I won't drink it anymore.

can we make healthy food taste good?

I'm with Saiid, there are just some things I just don't wanna know.

I didn't wanna know it either. But not knowing the truth doesn't make it any less true.

Average lifespan of a cow? 20 years. Average for a dairy cow? 5 years. And in factory farming, that's 5 years in hell, often without natural food, exercise, room to move or even fresh air. Kept constantly pregnant (to produce milk), on hormones (to increase production) and inundated with antibiotics (to try to fight infections (and pus)), their lives are ****e so that we can have our "healthy" milk for strong bones and teeth and easy protein.

As it turns out, more and more studies are actually linking milk consumption to....wait for it....OSTEOPOROSIS! OMG! Not to mention a whole bunch of other issues, including asthma, skin conditions and mental issues.

Oh, and all those ecoli breakouts in the non-meat foods...often due to the waste storage pools or field waste spray (yes, this is real stuff) necessistated by having so many cows producing all that waste.

Never heard of this stuff? Well, it makes a lot of sense when you consider that this is a $100B a year industry (Research and Markets: Updated Report on the US Dairy Products Manufacturing Industry - Now with Annual Revenue of Approx. $100 Billion | Business Wire). They're in it to TAKE YOUR MONEY, not make you healthy. And they spend a LOT of ad dollars on painting the picture you want to see b/c they know that the reality would turn you off.

Get educated and make your own informed choices or remain ignorant and give your money to an industry that is just as happy to scam you out of your hard earned dollars as any common email scammer.

Learn, think...THEN act. :)

Be well!

I can see it now... 31 flavors on tap :poke:

DairyCows-web.jpg

Back