Fully stock 06 LE-time for an exhaust

mekaz

Registered
Hi, so I'm on an 06 LE w stock cans. Actually, stock everything. Got EBC HH embedded pads and galfer lines being done soon but as a next step I been looking at Brocks alien head full system at the recommendation of some of the fine folks on here. My ? is this... what is meant by full? May sound like a rookie cuz I am. Can someone explain? Are headers what makes it full? I have done enough of my own research to know that slip ons are not the direction I want to go. Looking for some gains in hp as well as putting her on a diet. Thanks for any advice. Sincerely, mekaz

Hi, so I'm on an 06 LE w stock cans.
My ? is this... what is meant by full? May sound like a rookie cuz I am. Can someone explain? Are headers what makes it full?
Mekaz; First good for you to improve on the brakes before trying to make a rocket ship even faster :thumbsup:.
You have it correct slipons are for looks and a bit of sound and a "full" exhaust is a complete system from headers to the can(s) that will add 10ish horsepower.
BTW :welcome: to the oRg

Thanks bro! I been MIA but nice to be back. The brake upgrade was just what I needed. I live in SoCal so there is an abundance of selfish or unaware or both kinds of drivers and the upgrade really improved my riding as well as my confidence in accident avoidance. I must say thanks to Sixpack and the rest of you for reprioritizing my priorities. Gonna get my forks correctly resprung next.

Hi, so I'm on an 06 LE w stock cans. Actually, stock everything. Got EBC HH embedded pads and galfer lines being done soon but as a next step I been looking at Brocks alien head full system at the recommendation of some of the fine folks on here. My ? is this... what is meant by full? May sound like a rookie cuz I am. Can someone explain? Are headers what makes it full? I have done enough of my own research to know that slip ons are not the direction I want to go. Looking for some gains in hp as well as putting her on a diet. Thanks for any advic. Sincerely, mekaz
Hi mekaz. Frank at powerhouse 631-491-6767 has an exhaust that would be great for you. And it is almost new like 500 miles. new it is $1900.00 but Frank only wants $950.00. he can also help with any thing you need. He is in NY.

Back