Free B-King w/ABS brake line kit by Galfer

Cycle Brakes

Stopping power so good
Donating Member
Registered
Hi There,

Galfer is willing to give a free set of brake lines to the owner of a B-King with ABS who's willing to drop the bike off for a week so that they can make a part number.

The warehouse is located in Southern California in the city of Oxnard (1 hour North of LA).

1) This helps you get free SS lines on your B-King (with ABS) :thumbsup:
2) Helps other owners have a part number to order. :beerchug:

Send me a PM if your interested and I'll get you the contact info.

Take care, Melissa

Awesome offer, thank you for throwing this out there! Whos got a b-king that needs some lines? :beerchug:

Awesome offer, thank you for throwing this out there! Whos got a b-king that needs some lines? :beerchug:

Yes it is a great deal for an ABS model.

We already have the non-ABS brake lines available so they are looking for a B-King with ABS.

That might be me... I am in the process of cobbling something together from AN3 standard bits. Really, what I need is some extra length so that I can use the Rox Risers to bring the bars back a bit.

The ABS bikes have a hybrid brake line system: it has hard steel tubing running from the ABS module up to the front of the frame. And these steel lines are swaged into a pair of rubber hoses. One hose comes from the master cylinder on the handlebars, and the other goes to the brake calipers. The clutch line is similar.

So, I have cut the lines and installed metric flare fittings. The flare fittings are adapted to AN3, and the rest is off-the-shelf prefabricated hose and banjos.

Cap

Back