Flowmasters

Smoke_Dog

Registered
Yo Guys,
Member 1320busa is a great guy, Hooked me up with some tickets for the Flowmaster series racing in Cecil Ga :
http://www.sgmpracing.com/ just 10 miles north of Valdosta. 1320busa even invitied me to hang out. I just like to say if he invites you to a event you must go! Smokedog!

Also he has some nice Busa stickers that his created!!! I think you guy's wolud like some. Send him a email!

Boy we had a outstanding time due to 1320Busa's ability to produce a good time for members at the track! We got to hang out in the VIP quarters, eat, sleep, and drink. Forget the sleeping part!:0 1320Busa got us front line seats in the BOX and on the track itself. Heres' some pictures of 1320Busa and my fellow club member Rico at SGMP(Cecil, Ga) this weekend:

FLOWMASTER_013.jpg

Flowmaster/ADRL

Whats up Dog!!! Smoke is right check the web sight for up coming races. We usally have a pre-race party this last one was at Hooters all you can eat and drink from 6:00 - !2:00 then we headed to the Melow Mushroom I can't remember anything after that. Friday and Saturday I had the guys in the Budweiser suit (free beer) and Sonny's BBQ for lunch and dinner catered plus we hung out on the starting line most of the day. Nothing like having two 4,000hp Pro Mods doing burn outs past you.

Looks like a hella good time- was in south GA this weekend too
sad.gif

Thanks for sharing the pics

Man that looks like fun. If I ever get the chance to come down there, I will definitely ask 1320Busa if I could experience some of the good life.
cool.gif

Back