First Snow of Season '08

Maybe so. Great picture of the bridge. Have you been up to the remains of the bobsled run?

I also remember a pretty good red wine made lables Dingac or something. I think it had a donky on the label.

Can you still get CD's and DVD's for about a buck outside of the SFOR compound?

Trebević is a short fun ride up the hill to see the still ruined bobsled runs. CD alley used to have a few big shops thriving from sales of pirated CDs(3KM) and DVDs(5KM). EU police closed every permanent shop on the alley due to copyright infringement. Nowadays there are a few temporary CD Pirates..

Trebević is a short fun ride up the hill to see the still ruined bobsled runs. CD alley used to have a few big shops thriving from sales of pirated CDs(3KM) and DVDs(5KM). EU police closed every permanent shop on the alley due to copyright infringement. Nowadays there are a few temporary CD Pirates..

IT is a cool city to live in. I really enjoyed my time there.

Man I been there when I was a kid visiting my moms aunt, and that was in the 80's like 87 88 89. Before the war. I need to go back and see it now. My mom was there few years ago stopping to get to Belgrade and she said it was nice. I want to go to the big pools. I still have photos when I was there some good memories.

Man I been there when I was a kid visiting my moms aunt, and that was in the 80's like 87 88 89. Before the war. I need to go back and see it now. My mom was there few years ago stopping to get to Belgrade and she said it was nice. I want to go to the big pools. I still have photos when I was there some good memories.

This city keeps improving steadily.. When you finally get here for a visit you'll see it much better than what it is today.

Back