Finally some pics.

ZbornacSVT

Registered
Finally got some pics taken the other night. Board was down last night when I tried to post em. Now there is a bunch of snow falling and accumulating on the ground. Perfect weekend to get a new bike...... Guess I got no reason to not get a few things done on it. Anyways, here are a few shots.

100_1246.JPG

100_1248.JPG

100_1250.JPG

nice bike. i see you took off the reflecters. now you can get started removing the warning labels
biggrin.gif
Actually will do that today. That is one of the things I was referring to. The snow is actually melted and it is 45 out, wo I could probably ride if my thumb wasn't as bad as it is. I think I may have sprained it yesterday......... we'll see.

Whats the best way to get the warning labels off? Is heat helpful?
Also, does anyone know what voltage is shown across the 'Pass' switch? I want to throw a relay on it for a garage door opener. Thanks.

-Kimball

Kimball,
Very CLASSY color combo, man! Is the Lightning still gonna get some love??
wink.gif

Kimball,
Very CLASSY color combo, man! Is the Lightning still gonna get some love??
wink.gif
I have had money set aside for JLP's Bassani R headers when they hit, but you know the preverbial '2 weeks.' I still got a few small plans like gears, SCT dataloggin setup, and a new tune. Other than that it will probably stay as is for a while. Tune isn't quite what I want on it, but I will probably fuss with that more when I get outta this 4500 ft high stuff.

-Kimball

That is the best looking color I have seen, other than this one
cool.gif

39825900.jpg

Might not be the fastest, but she sure is pretty...now get to moddin, I am still in the process

Back