Fender eliminator. Pics please.

A question for Vabusa. Is that a Harley Davidson in the garage with the Busa? And secondly no matter what it is does the sound of it cowering in the corner, because its afraid sitting next to the Busa and all, keep you awake at night? Just kidding. Seriously nice undertail, I'm considering the freestylecorp.com undertail but haven't seen the turn signals mounted on that one yet.

A question for Vabusa. Is that a Harley Davidson in the garage with the Busa? And secondly no matter what it is does the sound of it cowering in the corner, because its afraid sitting next to the Busa and all, keep you awake at night? Just kidding. Seriously nice undertail, I'm considering the freestylecorp.com undertail but haven't seen the turn signals mounted on that one yet.
Well, BusaKenVa! Welcome...glad to see yet another VA rider on here. I'm only about an hour from you...

THAT Harley is my husband's!! Yep...I have the Busa and he's a die hard Harley guy. I actually have a Harley too, but it's for sale...
tounge.gif
Funny, he claims it's my Busa that's afraid of his Harley; I let him enjoy that little fantasy...it's just about all he has at this point!
biggrin.gif

Hey, the VA group is planning a gathering in the Lynchburg area in the Spring. Check out the "Geographic Area" section to get details as we finalize them...hope to see you there...

I also have the top gun, this is before I got the busa painted, but it is the same just orange now.

2002_Hayabusa_001.jpg

Back